BTS, Best Album Award..."Promise a great song and a stage."

Seoul = = Group BTS won the Best Album Award.BTS took the trophy for the best album at the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards (Seogadae) held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th.I am happy and proud, but it is so natural that I was able to receive the award because my fans loved me, said Jay Hop, a BTS boy.We are working on songs to win the best album award in 2019, he added.Suga said, Im working on the album, but I dont know when it will come out. I promise you a wonderful song and stage as much as possible.

Seoul = = Group BTS won the Best Album Award.

BTS took the trophy for the best album at the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards (Seogadae) held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th.

"I am happy and proud, but it is so natural that I was able to receive the award because my fans loved me," said Jay Hop, a BTS boy. "We are working on songs to win the best album award in 2019," he added.

Suga said, "I'm working on the album, but I don't know when it will come out. I promise you a wonderful song and stage as much as possible."