Bae Jin Young and Yoon Ji-sung and Kim Jae-hwan, Park Jihoon fan meeting surprise appearance. "Warner One righteousness"

Bae Jin Young, Yoon Ji-sung and Kim Jae-hwan from the group Wanna One appeared as a fan meeting guest of Park Jihoon.Park Jihoon met with fans at the Seoul Kyunghee University Peace Hall on the 9th, opening the 2019 Asian fan meeting Seoul First Edition.At 2 pm fan meeting, Park Jihoons dog Max came to the stage, but at 6 pm fan meeting, Wanna One members Bae Jin Young, Yoon Ji-sung and Kim Jae-hwan appeared as gifts.In the talk that followed, Yoon Ji-sung said, I am more sticky than Ji Hoon does.Its so beautiful, how can you keep it down?Bae Jin Young, who usually played a lot of pranks on Park Jihoon, expressed his affection, saying, I am a friend-like brother, comfortable and playful.Kim Jae-hwan said, I want to have Park Jihoons charm, he said. I have a lot of charm, good looks, and I want to have a lot of things, but I also went to the gym and said, I am not now, I do not have a time.
Bae Jin Young, Yoon Ji-sung and Kim Jae-hwan from the group Wanna One appeared as a fan meeting guest of Park Jihoon.Park Jihoon met with fans at the Seoul Kyunghee University Peace Hall on the 9th, opening the 2019 Asian fan meeting Seoul First Edition.At 2 pm fan meeting, Park Jihoons dog Max came to the stage, but at 6 pm fan meeting, Wanna One members Bae Jin Young, Yoon Ji-sung and Kim Jae-hwan appeared as gifts.In the talk that followed, Yoon Ji-sung said, I am more sticky than Ji Hoon does.Its so beautiful, how can you keep it down?Bae Jin Young, who usually played a lot of pranks on Park Jihoon, expressed his affection, saying, I am a friend-like brother, comfortable and playful.Kim Jae-hwan said, I want to have Park Jihoons charm, he said. I have a lot of charm, good looks, and I want to have a lot of things, but I also went to the gym and said, I am not now, I do not have a time.

Bae Jin Young, Yoon Ji-sung and Kim Jae-hwan from the group Wanna One appeared as a fan meeting guest of Park Jihoon.

Park Jihoon met with fans at the Seoul Kyunghee University Peace Hall on the 9th, opening the 2019 Asian fan meeting Seoul 'First Edition'.

At 2 pm fan meeting, Park Jihoon's dog Max came to the stage, but at 6 pm fan meeting, Wanna One members Bae Jin Young, Yoon Ji-sung and Kim Jae-hwan appeared as gifts.

In the talk that followed, Yoon Ji-sung said, "I am more sticky than Ji Hoon does. It's so beautiful, how can you keep it down?"

Bae Jin Young, who usually played a lot of pranks on Park Jihoon, expressed his affection, saying, "I am a friend-like brother, comfortable and playful.

Kim Jae-hwan said, "I want to have Park Jihoon's charm," he said. "I have a lot of charm, good looks, and I want to have a lot of things, but I also went to the gym and said, "I am not now, I do not have a time."