'Section TV' Chemie goddess Yoo In-na, 'I'm in touch' with Lee Dong-wook in two years

Actor Yoo In-na appeared on Section TV and showed a lovely charm.On the afternoon of the 28th, MBC entertainment program Section TV Entertainment Communication was broadcast on the exclusive interview of Yoo In-na.On this day, Yoo In-na was introduced as a modifier for the goddess of chemi and the goddess of dress, because she was in close contact with several actors such as Cha Seung-won, Yoon Gye-sang, Park Hae-jin and Lee Dong-wook.Thank you, he said, and smiled with a smile.In particular, Lee Dong-wook and the drama Dokkaebi in two years after the new drama was met again.So, Yoo In-na said, I am very pleased with the casting news of Lee Dong-wook, and I felt that Lee Dong-wook is the only character I can do.I hope you can expect it.In addition, Yoo In-na revealed her daily life with the IU, which is famous for her best friend.IU is a lot down when I see movies that are not funny, so if Im not sure, I do not watch movies together.I expressed my affection for IU, saying, I am a fan and a best friend.Reporter Munción asked, Whats the modifier you want to have in five years and Yoo In-na was troubled, with Munción saying, What about axial marriage?Its too late in five years, I wish we could get married in three years, Yoo In-na replied frankly.On the other hand, Yoo In-na plays actress Oh Yoon-seo in the TVN new drama I Am In touch which will be broadcasted on February 6th, and will be in close contact with Lee Dong-wook of Kwon Jung-rok.Photo MBC
Actor Yoo In-na appeared on Section TV and showed a lovely charm.On the afternoon of the 28th, MBC entertainment program Section TV Entertainment Communication was broadcast on the exclusive interview of Yoo In-na.On this day, Yoo In-na was introduced as a modifier for the goddess of chemi and the goddess of dress, because she was in close contact with several actors such as Cha Seung-won, Yoon Gye-sang, Park Hae-jin and Lee Dong-wook.Thank you, he said, and smiled with a smile.In particular, Lee Dong-wook and the drama Dokkaebi in two years after the new drama was met again.So, Yoo In-na said, I am very pleased with the casting news of Lee Dong-wook, and I felt that Lee Dong-wook is the only character I can do.I hope you can expect it.In addition, Yoo In-na revealed her daily life with the IU, which is famous for her best friend.IU is a lot down when I see movies that are not funny, so if Im not sure, I do not watch movies together.I expressed my affection for IU, saying, I am a fan and a best friend.Reporter Munción asked, Whats the modifier you want to have in five years and Yoo In-na was troubled, with Munción saying, What about axial marriage?Its too late in five years, I wish we could get married in three years, Yoo In-na replied frankly.On the other hand, Yoo In-na plays actress Oh Yoon-seo in the TVN new drama I Am In touch which will be broadcasted on February 6th, and will be in close contact with Lee Dong-wook of Kwon Jung-rok.Photo MBC

Actor Yoo In-na appeared on 'Section TV' and showed a lovely charm.

On the afternoon of the 28th, MBC entertainment program 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' was broadcast on the exclusive interview of Yoo In-na. On this day, Yoo In-na was introduced as a modifier for the goddess of chemi and the goddess of dress, because she was in close contact with several actors such as Cha Seung-won, Yoon Gye-sang, Park Hae-jin and Lee Dong-wook. "Thank you," he said, and smiled with a smile.

In particular, Lee Dong-wook and the drama 'Dokkaebi' in two years after the new drama was met again. So, Yoo In-na said, "I am very pleased with the casting news of Lee Dong-wook, and I felt that Lee Dong-wook is the only character I can do. I hope you can expect it."

In addition, Yoo In-na revealed her daily life with the IU, which is famous for her best friend. "IU is a lot down when I see movies that are not funny, so if I'm not sure, I do not watch movies together." I expressed my affection for IU, saying, "I am a fan and a best friend."

Reporter Munción asked, "What's the modifier you want to have in five years" and Yoo In-na was troubled, with Munción saying, "What about axial marriage?" "It's too late in five years, I wish we could get married in three years," Yoo In-na replied frankly.

On the other hand, Yoo In-na plays actress Oh Yoon-seo in the TVN new drama 'I Am In touch' which will be broadcasted on February 6th, and will be in close contact with Lee Dong-wook of Kwon Jung-rok.

Photo MBC