Yo Seung-ho, a warm-looking figure just shot (feat. Selfie teacher Kwak Dong-yeon sigh)

Actor Yoo Seung-ho sighed Selfie teacher Kwak Dong-yeon with Selfie who ignored the angle.Yoo Seung-ho released a picture on Instagram on the 10th with an article entitled Selfie Discovery.The photo shows the figure of Yo Seung-ho, who poses positively with the character Ryan of Kakao Friends.Yoo Seung-ho shot Selfie with a jaw-down angle called humiliation angle because his face could not come out.Nevertheless, Yoo Seung-ho emits cute charm through angles and masks with a warm appearance of a large eyeball.Actor Kwak Dong-yeon, who saw this, expressed his sadness by leaving Comment, No, I took a lot of pictures of you.Kwak Dong-yeon has been a selfie teacher for the Yoo Seung-ho, who is not usually good at selfie.On the last two days, Yoo Seung-ho said on the SNS, I was really trying to take a selfie. My phone seems strange.Or my hand is a problem, said Kwak Dong-yeon, who said, Do not give up, but take a picture together.Im not a badass, Im a badass.After that, when Yoo Seung-hos selfie skills did not improve, Kwak Dong-yeon said, I will take it from the next wall, and presented a picture of life that saved 100% of the perfect appearance of Yo Seung-ho.But again, when Yoo Seung-ho raised a unique selfie, Kwak Dong-yeon expressed his surprised mind.The netizens are cute, I am handsome even if I cover more than half of my face, Is that how I ignored the angle, Where is the picture taken by Dong Yeon?, Kwak Dong-yeon sighs.Both are cute. Meanwhile, Yoo Seung-ho and Kwak Dong-yeon are appearing on the SBS monthly drama Revenge Returns (playplayed by Kim Yoon-young, directed by Ham Joon-ho).It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm.Photo  Yoo Seung-ho SNS
Actor Yoo Seung-ho sighed Selfie teacher Kwak Dong-yeon with Selfie who ignored the angle.Yoo Seung-ho released a picture on Instagram on the 10th with an article entitled Selfie Discovery.The photo shows the figure of Yo Seung-ho, who poses positively with the character Ryan of Kakao Friends.Yoo Seung-ho shot Selfie with a jaw-down angle called humiliation angle because his face could not come out.Nevertheless, Yoo Seung-ho emits cute charm through angles and masks with a warm appearance of a large eyeball.Actor Kwak Dong-yeon, who saw this, expressed his sadness by leaving Comment, No, I took a lot of pictures of you.Kwak Dong-yeon has been a selfie teacher for the Yoo Seung-ho, who is not usually good at selfie.On the last two days, Yoo Seung-ho said on the SNS, I was really trying to take a selfie. My phone seems strange.Or my hand is a problem, said Kwak Dong-yeon, who said, Do not give up, but take a picture together.Im not a badass, Im a badass.After that, when Yoo Seung-hos selfie skills did not improve, Kwak Dong-yeon said, I will take it from the next wall, and presented a picture of life that saved 100% of the perfect appearance of Yo Seung-ho.But again, when Yoo Seung-ho raised a unique selfie, Kwak Dong-yeon expressed his surprised mind.The netizens are cute, I am handsome even if I cover more than half of my face, Is that how I ignored the angle, Where is the picture taken by Dong Yeon?, Kwak Dong-yeon sighs.Both are cute. Meanwhile, Yoo Seung-ho and Kwak Dong-yeon are appearing on the SBS monthly drama Revenge Returns (playplayed by Kim Yoon-young, directed by Ham Joon-ho).It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm.Photo  Yoo Seung-ho SNS

Actor Yoo Seung-ho sighed 'Selfie teacher' Kwak Dong-yeon with Selfie who ignored the angle.

Yoo Seung-ho released a picture on Instagram on the 10th with an article entitled "Selfie Discovery".

The photo shows the figure of Yo Seung-ho, who poses positively with the character Ryan of Kakao Friends. Yoo Seung-ho shot Selfie with a jaw-down angle called 'humiliation angle' because his face could not come out. Nevertheless, Yoo Seung-ho emits cute charm through angles and masks with a warm appearance of a large eyeball. Actor Kwak Dong-yeon, who saw this, expressed his sadness by leaving Comment, "No, I took a lot of pictures of you."

Kwak Dong-yeon has been a selfie teacher for the Yoo Seung-ho, who is not usually good at selfie.

On the last two days, Yoo Seung-ho said on the SNS, "I was really trying to take a selfie. My phone seems strange. Or my hand is a problem, "said Kwak Dong-yeon, who said," Do not give up, but take a picture together. “I’m not a badass, I’m a badass.”

After that, when Yoo Seung-ho's selfie skills did not improve, Kwak Dong-yeon said, "I will take it from the next wall," and presented a picture of life that saved 100% of the perfect appearance of Yo Seung-ho. But again, when Yoo Seung-ho raised a unique selfie, Kwak Dong-yeon expressed his surprised mind.

The netizens are "cute," "I am handsome even if I cover more than half of my face," "Is that how I ignored the angle," "Where is the picture taken by Dong Yeon?", "Kwak Dong-yeon sighs. Both are cute. "

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung-ho and Kwak Dong-yeon are appearing on the SBS monthly drama Revenge Returns (playplayed by Kim Yoon-young, directed by Ham Joon-ho). It is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm.

Photo Yoo Seung-ho SNS