Yang Se-hyeong and Park Sung-Kwang and Yoo Byung-jae, BTS transformation...Karisma 'Idol'

Yang Se-hyeong, Park Sung-Kwang, and Yoo Byung-jae, who challenged the BTS Idol stage, were portrayed at the 2018 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcast live at 8:50 pm on the 29th.On this day, the three men set up the stage of Idol in a serious manner, unlike usual, and they caught their attention with charismatic eyes and swordsmanship as if they were BTS.MC Jeon Hyun-moo admired I did better than I thought. MC Seung-ri praised I applauded the stage where I felt blood sweat tears. I want to be a concert guest.

Yang Se-hyeong, Park Sung-Kwang, and Yoo Byung-jae, who challenged the BTS 'Idol' stage, were portrayed at the 2018 MBC Broadcasting Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcast live at 8:50 pm on the 29th.

On this day, the three men set up the stage of "Idol" in a serious manner, unlike usual, and they caught their attention with charismatic eyes and swordsmanship as if they were BTS.

MC Jeon Hyun-moo admired "I did better than I thought." MC Seung-ri praised "I applauded the stage where I felt blood sweat tears. I want to be a concert guest."