'Witness' Jung Woo-sung "Warm growth type character, I feel different comfort"

Actor Jung Woo-sung will return as a Witness.I felt comfortable playing because I was a more routine character of the setting, said Jung Woo-sung at a production report meeting of the movie Witness at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 10th. The beginning of the movie is when an individual compromises for his better life in the weight of life.Yang Soon-ho was a growing person who was trying to find his own value by rethinking the essence and value of life once again when he met a child who was erased at that point, he said.I used to be a character who was hit by an incident and tried to survive, but here I am looking at it from a warm point of view.I felt that feeling was not easy, but I felt that it was different because I felt the repercussions of the feelings that the object gave to Yang Soon-ho, he said.In addition, he added, I am a comfortable person.On the other hand, Witness depicts the story of Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), a lawyer who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, meeting Ji Woo (Kim Hyang-gi), an autistic girl who is the only witness at the scene of the incident.Its scheduled for release Feb.

Actor Jung Woo-sung will return as a Witness.

“I felt comfortable playing because I was a more routine character of the setting,” said Jung Woo-sung at a production report meeting of the movie Witness at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 10th. “The beginning of the movie is when an individual compromises for his better life in the weight of life.”

“Yang Soon-ho was a growing person who was trying to find his own value by rethinking the essence and value of life once again when he met a child who was erased at that point,” he said.

"I used to be a character who was hit by an incident and tried to survive, but here I am looking at it from a warm point of view. “I felt that feeling was not easy, but I felt that it was different because I felt the repercussions of the feelings that the object gave to Yang Soon-ho,” he said.

In addition, he added, "I am a comfortable person."

On the other hand, Witness depicts the story of Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), a lawyer who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, meeting Ji Woo (Kim Hyang-gi), an autistic girl who is the only witness at the scene of the incident. It's scheduled for release Feb.