'Witness' Jung Woo-sung "Warm character, it was not easy but I felt comfortable"

Jung Woo-sung said he felt comfortable playing a warm character.Actor Jung Woo-sung expressed his feelings that he had played a warm character for a long time at the production report of the movie Witness (director Lee Han) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter at 11 am on January 10.Jung Woo-sung, who said, I felt comfortable playing because I was a more ordinary character of the setting. Jung Woo-sung said, Yang Soon-ho was a person who was named as a fighter in the old age. The beginning of the movie is the time when an individual compromises for his better life. , introduced her character.Jung Woo-sung said, The characters I was in charge of were trying to survive and survive. It was such a character, but here I look at it from a warm point of view. I felt that the emotion was not easy but I felt another comfort because I felt the wave of emotion that the object gave to Yang Soon-ho. I am a comfortable person originally, he added, laughing.Meanwhile, Witness starring Kim Hyang-ki, Jung Woo-sung, is a film about a lawyer Sun-ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, meeting Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), the autistic girl who is the only witness at the scene of the incident.Its scheduled for release Feb.Park Byoung-reum / Pyo Myeong-jung

Jung Woo-sung said he felt comfortable playing a warm character.

Actor Jung Woo-sung expressed his feelings that he had played a warm character for a long time at the production report of the movie Witness (director Lee Han) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter at 11 am on January 10.

Jung Woo-sung, who said, "I felt comfortable playing because I was a more ordinary character of the setting." Jung Woo-sung said, "Yang Soon-ho was a person who was named as a fighter in the old age. The beginning of the movie is the time when an individual compromises for his better life." ", introduced her character.

Jung Woo-sung said, "The characters I was in charge of were trying to survive and survive. It was such a character, but here I look at it from a warm point of view." "I felt that the emotion was not easy but I felt another comfort because I felt the wave of emotion that the object gave to Yang Soon-ho. "

"I am a comfortable person originally," he added, laughing.

Meanwhile, Witness starring Kim Hyang-ki, Jung Woo-sung, is a film about a lawyer Sun-ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, meeting Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), the autistic girl who is the only witness at the scene of the incident. It's scheduled for release Feb.

Park Byoung-reum / Pyo Myeong-jung