"Witness" Jung Woo-sung "Only a few years of strong movies...I was healed as soon as I read the scenario."

Actor Jung Woo-sung told the occasion of appearing in Witness.Lee Han, Actors Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang-gi attended the production report of the movie Windness (director Lee Han, movie rock and studio next to the library) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 10th.Witness is a film about a lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a leading suspect, meeting with autistic girl Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), the only witness at the scene of the incident.Jung Woo-sung said, When I have been doing a strong movie and a strong character for the past few years, I felt warm and healed when I read the witness scenario.I thought this feeling was necessary for us. Jung Woo-sung said, He is a compromise person for the lives of individuals. He is a person who grows up looking back on the essence and value of life while meeting Ji-woo at the point of compromise.I was able to follow the wave of emotions I experienced while meeting Jiu. It was not easy, but I felt comfortable. Witness was directed by Lee Han, Wan Deuk and Elegant Lie. The movie will be released in February.

Actor Jung Woo-sung told the occasion of appearing in "Witness".

Lee Han, Actors Jung Woo-sung and Kim Hyang-gi attended the production report of the movie "Windness" (director Lee Han, movie rock and studio next to the library) held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 10th.

'Witness' is a film about a lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a leading suspect, meeting with autistic girl Ji-woo (Kim Hyang-gi), the only witness at the scene of the incident.

Jung Woo-sung said, "When I have been doing a strong movie and a strong character for the past few years, I felt warm and healed when I read the 'witness' scenario. I thought this feeling was necessary for us. "

Jung Woo-sung said, "He is a compromise person for the lives of individuals. He is a person who grows up looking back on the essence and value of life while meeting Ji-woo at the point of compromise. I was able to follow the wave of emotions I experienced while meeting Jiu. It was not easy, but I felt comfortable. "

"Witness" was directed by Lee Han, "Wan Deuk" and "Elegant Lie." The movie will be released in February.