"Thank you for coming with me," Lee Seung-gi, 'All The Butlers' and Bae Suzy, a birthday party together

Seoul) = Actor Lee Seung-gi has released a photo of his birthday party.Lee Seung-gi wrote on her Instagram account on the 13th of her birthday, I love everyone and fans who celebrated their birthday; lets be happy in 2019.In a photo released together, Lee Seung-gi is celebrating his birthday in his car.I wear party glasses and make a playful look, and I draw a picture with a cake in front of me and draw a V with my fingers.Lee Seung-gi also said, True Happy birthday!Thank you for joining us. He also released photos taken with SBS All The Butlers members, director Yoo In-sik of SBS new drama Vagabond, and partner actor Bae Suzy.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi is about to broadcast the first Vagabond in May.Vagabond is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.
Seoul) = Actor Lee Seung-gi has released a photo of his birthday party.Lee Seung-gi wrote on her Instagram account on the 13th of her birthday, I love everyone and fans who celebrated their birthday; lets be happy in 2019.In a photo released together, Lee Seung-gi is celebrating his birthday in his car.I wear party glasses and make a playful look, and I draw a picture with a cake in front of me and draw a V with my fingers.Lee Seung-gi also said, True Happy birthday!Thank you for joining us. He also released photos taken with SBS All The Butlers members, director Yoo In-sik of SBS new drama Vagabond, and partner actor Bae Suzy.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi is about to broadcast the first Vagabond in May.Vagabond is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.

Seoul) = Actor Lee Seung-gi has released a photo of his birthday party.

Lee Seung-gi wrote on her Instagram account on the 13th of her birthday, "I love everyone and fans who celebrated their birthday; let's be happy in 2019."

In a photo released together, Lee Seung-gi is celebrating his birthday in his car. I wear party glasses and make a playful look, and I draw a picture with a cake in front of me and draw a V with my fingers.

Lee Seung-gi also said, "True Happy birthday! Thank you for joining us. "He also released photos taken with SBS 'All The Butlers' members, director Yoo In-sik of SBS new drama 'Vagabond', and partner actor Bae Suzy.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi is about to broadcast the first 'Vagabond' in May. 'Vagabond' is a drama depicting the process of a man involved in a civil airliner crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.