Wanna One Yoon Ji-sung, full-fledged solo career? "King of Mask Singer, I was nervous but I'm nervous."

Yoon Ji-sung of group Wanna One revealed his impression of King of Mask Singer.Yoon Ji-sung wrote on his SNS on the 13th, Have you seen today King of Mask Singer? Nagolatsu was that Yoon Ji-sung.It was a stage that I was alone in front of many people, so I was nervous and nervous, but it was a thrilling and pleasant experience.I will be a young Ji-sung who will work hard to show a better picture in the future. In the photo, Yoon Ji-sung is smiling brightly.Yoon Ji-sung appeared on MBC King of Mask Singer on the 13th as I am Goltsu Nagolatsu.Soon Ji-sung, who called Crushs Sofa, said, I was so nervous that I shook my hands.Yoon Ji-sung then said, I worked for a year and a half with Wanna One disbanding.I came running fast and I am grateful that I made you feel a great impression that I would not have felt if I did not make my debut. He said, I would like you to remember for a long time. Meanwhile, Yoon Ji-sung will finish Wanna One activity after a solo concert in January and release a solo album afterwards.Yoon Ji-sung also appears in the musical Days of the Day.Photo: Yoon Ji-sung Instagram

Yoon Ji-sung of group Wanna One revealed his impression of 'King of Mask Singer'.

Yoon Ji-sung wrote on his SNS on the 13th, 'Have you seen today King of Mask Singer? Nagolatsu was that Yoon Ji-sung. It was a stage that I was alone in front of many people, so I was nervous and nervous, but it was a thrilling and pleasant experience. I will be a young Ji-sung who will work hard to show a better picture in the future. " In the photo, Yoon Ji-sung is smiling brightly.

Yoon Ji-sung appeared on MBC 'King of Mask Singer' on the 13th as 'I am Goltsu Nagolatsu'. Soon Ji-sung, who called Crush's "Sofa," said, "I was so nervous that I shook my hands." Yoon Ji-sung then said, "I worked for a year and a half with Wanna One disbanding. I came running fast and I am grateful that I made you feel a great impression that I would not have felt if I did not make my debut. "He said," I would like you to remember for a long time. "

Meanwhile, Yoon Ji-sung will finish Wanna One activity after a solo concert in January and release a solo album afterwards. Yoon Ji-sung also appears in the musical 'Days of the Day'.

Photo: Yoon Ji-sung Instagram