Wanna One Park Ji-hoon, SNS Opening "I meet you every Time I meet."

Wanna One Park Ji-hoon opened SNS and gave his first greeting.On the 10th, Park Ji-hoon greeted me with a greeting saying, Hello, everyone, Ji-hoon!! Finally, my Insta account was opened.I am so glad to see you in Insta like this!!! You will be able to get information and news of various Jihoon.Ill see you in Insta a lot, okay?In addition, Park Ji-hoon showed off the shooting scene and boasted a fresh appearance.After that, he said, Did you guys have a delicious lunch? We meet at the Time we meet each other ~ ~ ~ 0529 # Insta.

Wanna One Park Ji-hoon opened SNS and gave his first greeting.

On the 10th, Park Ji-hoon greeted me with a greeting saying, "Hello, everyone, Ji-hoon!! Finally, my Insta account was opened.

"I am so glad to see you in Insta like this!!! You will be able to get information and news of various Jihoon. I’ll see you in Insta a lot, okay?”

In addition, Park Ji-hoon showed off the shooting scene and boasted a fresh appearance.

After that, he said, "Did you guys have a delicious lunch? We meet at the Time we meet each other ~ ~ ~ 0529 # Insta."