Wanna One Ong Seong-wu, "The end and start stations are the same...I love Wannable Thank You"

The 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards were held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th. The awards were hosted by Shin Dong-yeop, Kim Hee-chul and Kim So-hyun.Wanna One, who finished the 512-day journey after ending official activities on December 31 last year, won the Awards award on the day.I am so honored to have Wanna One win the award, said Yoon Ji-sung, leader of the team. I think it was because of Wannable who loved me so much last year.I am doing Thank You every moment, he said.Ong Seong-wu said, The end and the beginning station are the same, and I love Wannable Thanks You for our beginning station.Meanwhile, BTS, Twice, Icon, Wanna One, Mamamu, Monster X, girlfriend, New East W, Seventeen, NCT127, Red Velvet, Momoland, Stray Kids, and Izone attended the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards.

The 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards were held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th. The awards were hosted by Shin Dong-yeop, Kim Hee-chul and Kim So-hyun.

Wanna One, who finished the 512-day journey after ending official activities on December 31 last year, won the Awards award on the day. “I am so honored to have Wanna One win the award,” said Yoon Ji-sung, leader of the team. “I think it was because of Wannable who loved me so much last year. I am doing Thank You every moment," he said.

Ong Seong-wu said, "The end and the beginning station are the same, and I love Wannable Thanks You for our beginning station."

Meanwhile, BTS, Twice, Icon, Wanna One, Mamamu, Monster X, girlfriend, New East W, Seventeen, NCT127, Red Velvet, Momoland, Stray Kids, and Izone attended the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards.