Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun and Bae Jin Young, Junsu 'Elisabeth' Watch "Thank You"

Group JYJ Junsu released a certification shot with Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun and Bae Jin Young.On the 3rd, Junsu posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Superstar Min Hyon and Jin Young who came to see Elisabeth even though he was busy.I was very grateful for my brother coming again, but I watched the musical every time I ticketed it, but Min Hyon, who said thank you for coming to the invitation ticket, said, My brother was very grateful. Thanks to your support, I was also tough.Thanks, guys, Ill see you guys later, he added.In the photo, there is a picture of Hwang Min-hyun and Bae Jin Young staring at the camera with a bright smile with Junsu appearing in Elisabeth as a death station.Meanwhile, Wanna One, which includes Hwang Min-hyun and Bae Jin Young, will hold the last concert before dismantling at Gocheok Sky Dome for four days from 24th to 27th.

Group JYJ Junsu released a certification shot with Wanna One Hwang Min-hyun and Bae Jin Young.

On the 3rd, Junsu posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Superstar Min Hyon and Jin Young who came to see Elisabeth even though he was busy".

"I was very grateful for my brother coming again, but I watched the musical every time I ticketed it, but Min Hyon, who said thank you for coming to the invitation ticket, said," My brother was very grateful. "Thanks to your support, I was also tough. Thanks, guys, I'll see you guys later," he added.

In the photo, there is a picture of Hwang Min-hyun and Bae Jin Young staring at the camera with a bright smile with Junsu appearing in 'Elisabeth' as a death station.

Meanwhile, Wanna One, which includes Hwang Min-hyun and Bae Jin Young, will hold the last concert before dismantling at Gocheok Sky Dome for four days from 24th to 27th.