'Doude' Ji Suk-jin "Personality Top Lee Kwang-sooozesu Lee Sun-bin Devotion Celebration"

Ji Suk-jin celebrates the devotion of Running Man member Lee Kwang-sooJi Suk-jin mentioned Lee Kwang-soo - Lee Sun-bins devotion in MBC FM4U 2 oclock date Ji Suk-jin broadcast on the 31st.On this day, Ji Suk-jin laughed, I will comment on the question of whether he knew the devotees of the two people in advance. Lee Kwang-soo is very personality.I do not really have a strong relationship with Lee Sun-bin, but I feel good. He also called Lee Sun-bin Mr.Ji Suk-jin also mentioned the Haha-star couples third pregnancy news: Haha has achieved a dream I have not achieved.I have not given birth yet, but I am a dad. Yoo Jae-Suk was also born recently.I am really happy for everyone, he said, as the eldest brother of Running Man, I was more pleased with my sisters slope.Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin admitted they had been in love for five months.

Ji Suk-jin celebrates the devotion of Running Man' member Lee Kwang-soo

Ji Suk-jin mentioned Lee Kwang-soo - Lee Sun-bin's devotion in MBC FM4U '2 o'clock date Ji Suk-jin' broadcast on the 31st.

On this day, Ji Suk-jin laughed, "I will comment on the question of whether he knew the devotees of the two people in advance." "Lee Kwang-soo is very personality. I do not really have a strong relationship with Lee Sun-bin, but I feel good. "He also called Lee Sun-bin" Mr.

Ji Suk-jin also mentioned the Haha-star couple's third pregnancy news: "Haha has achieved a dream I have not achieved. I have not given birth yet, but I am a dad. "Yoo Jae-Suk was also born recently. I am really happy for everyone, "he said, as the eldest brother of Running Man, I was more pleased with my sisters' slope.

Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin admitted they had been in love for five months.