Song Hye-kyo, "Boyfriend" Ending Feature "Thank you for Love"

Actor Song Hye-kyo expressed his feelings about the end of boyfriend.Song Hye-kyo posted a video on his 25th day with an article entitled Thank you for loving my boyfriend in his instagram.The public image is a scene of the drama Boyfriend shooting, and Song Hye-kyo is facing Park Bo-gum.The fans who saw it responded It was a happy time, I loved it so much and I will wait for the next work.On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo appeared in the TVN drama Boyfriend which recently ended.Photo: Song Hye-kyo SNS

Actor Song Hye-kyo expressed his feelings about the end of "boyfriend."

Song Hye-kyo posted a video on his 25th day with an article entitled "Thank you for loving my boyfriend" in his instagram.

The public image is a scene of the drama 'Boyfriend' shooting, and Song Hye-kyo is facing Park Bo-gum.

The fans who saw it responded "It was a happy time", "I loved it so much" and "I will wait for the next work".

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo appeared in the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' which recently ended.

Photo: Song Hye-kyo SNS