"Nowadays 'Passion' Singer is Oh Hyuk, I want to work."

Singer Lee Sang (real name Lee Sang-soo) sent a love call to the vocalist Oh Hyuk of the band Hyuk-oh, a junior singer.Lee Tzsche said that he has been involved in music activities through the work of the song during the album break in the interview with the recent progress.I wrote a decision or a back of Haha by my brother and daughter, who were involved in the IU, he said. I have not rested in the meantime, but I have given songs to many singers.As a composer, Singer, who wants to give a song, also said, I like Mr. Oh Hyuk these days.I liked a single with IU, so I heard the song and thought I wanted to make such a song once. The arranger seems to have done a really good job, he added, because (Oh Hyuk) has a very good voice, hes a passion artist these days, and of course, hes next to sunflower.Im greedy, he said. I listen to every album, no matter whose one comes out.It is also a whole song, he said. I think it would be fun to play such a music with this person while listening to someone rather than building a specific one. In fact, it is the most fun to see the director in the recording studio. Id like to work on people who come out with a unique voice, especially if theyre greedy, so my wife hates it, he said.He has been working as a Lee Tzsche group U.P.S. and Ray One back, which debuted in 2000.He has been working solo since 2005 and has been working in various ways. He is planning to release a new album in February.

Singer Lee Sang (real name Lee Sang-soo) sent a love call to the vocalist Oh Hyuk of the band Hyuk-oh, a junior Singer.

Lee Tzsche said that he has been involved in Music activities through the work of the song during the album break in the Interview with the recent progress.

“I wrote a decision or a back of Haha by my brother and daughter, who were involved in the IU,” he said. “I have not rested in the meantime, but I have given songs to many Singers.”

As a composer, Singer, who wants to give a song, also said, "I like Mr. Oh Hyuk these days. I liked a single with IU, so I heard the song and thought I wanted to make such a song once. "

“The arranger seems to have done a really good job,” he added, “because (Oh Hyuk) has a very good voice, he’s a ‘Passion’ artist these days, and of course, he’s next to sunflower.”

“I’m greedy,” he said. “I listen to every album, no matter whose one comes out. It is also a whole song, "he said." I think it would be fun to play such a Music with this person while listening to someone rather than building a specific one. " In fact, it is the most fun to see the director in the recording studio. "

“I’d like to work on people who come out with a unique voice, especially if they’re greedy, so my wife hates it,” he said.

He has been working as a Lee Tzsche group U.P.S. and Ray One back, which debuted in 2000. He has been working solo since 2005 and has been working in various ways. He is planning to release a new album in February.