Shin Se-kyung, who kicked a grudge towards Pet..."Comment fixed."

Actor Shin Se-kyung rages at evil comments directed at PetsShin Se-kyung fixed a Comment on his YouTube channel on the 11th.Comment Fixing is a function that allows YouTubers to raise Comment to the top when there is a notice to inform their fans or a comment to show.The Comment fixed by Shin Se-kyung was a malicious Comment that was beyond the line towards two Pets of Shin Se-kyung.The author of this Comment wrote, The Jinguk is going to be delicious to boil and boil it in the gourd of Sin Se-kyungs pet, and Shin Se-kyung, who was angry with it, responded publicly by fixing the Comment.Comment The authors serious evil was poured out by the netizens, and the author apologized for saying I was so cute that I said that.Shin Se-kyungs strong response is that the netizens are cool. How surprised is Shin Se-kyung?I did well,  There were humans who were such a comment in the animal YouTube,  I am angry,  Is that what you are going to do,  I did good,  I did good!  What personality? How do you say that?  Good.You were surprised.  How angry would you have fixed Comment?  Its cool, Mr. Sekyung.I am now sober, and so on, and I was angry with Shin Se-kyung.Meanwhile, actor Shin Se-kyung is currently appearing on the olive entertainment program Pocha without Borders.

Actor Shin Se-kyung rages at evil comments directed at Pets

Shin Se-kyung fixed a Comment on his YouTube channel on the 11th. Comment Fixing is a function that allows YouTubers to raise Comment to the top when there is a notice to inform their fans or a comment to show.

The Comment fixed by Shin Se-kyung was a malicious Comment that was beyond the line towards two Pets of Shin Se-kyung. The author of this Comment wrote, "The Jinguk is going to be delicious to boil and boil it in the gourd of Sin Se-kyung's pet," and Shin Se-kyung, who was angry with it, responded publicly by fixing the Comment.

Comment The author's serious evil was poured out by the netizens, and the author apologized for saying "I was so cute that I said that."

Shin Se-kyung's strong response is that the netizens are cool. "How surprised is Shin Se-kyung? I did well, "" There were humans who were such a comment in the animal YouTube, "" I am angry, "" Is that what you are going to do, "" I did good, "" I did good! "" What personality? How do you say that? "" Good. You were surprised. "" How angry would you have fixed Comment? "" It's cool, Mr. Sekyung. I am now sober, "and so on, and I was angry with Shin Se-kyung.

Meanwhile, actor Shin Se-kyung is currently appearing on the olive entertainment program 'Pocha without Borders'.