'Running Man' Yoo Jae Suk "Lee Kwang-soo♥Lee Sun-bin couple, Song Hye-kyo♥Song Joong-Ki for each"..Why?

<p> Members of the storm to ask questions on Lee Kwang-soo the doctors since most afraid of was Monday. Please one ask!La and private views has not to laugh, I found myself.</p><p>This Yoo Jae Suk Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin! Love you~ eternally,coupleis a nickname. Lee Kwang-soo is wearily shook his head failed and Yoo Jae Suk is a Lili of the couple for each song Song couple! (Song Joong-Ki,Song Hye-kyo)and cry or take the field at once.</p><p>Meanwhile, this days recording, my clan secret of the lace decorated. Members come to uncover the secret as I too start with the unexpected the of the answers they were pouring.</p><p>13, 5 p.m. broadcast.</p>

Members of the storm to ask questions on Lee Kwang-soo "the doctors since most afraid of was Monday. Please one ask!"La and private views has not to laugh, I found myself.

This Yoo Jae Suk "Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin! Love you~ eternally,"'couple'is a nickname. Lee Kwang-soo is wearily shook his head failed and Yoo Jae Suk is a "Lili of the couple for each song Song couple! (Song Joong-Ki,Song Hye-kyo)"and cry or take the field at once.

Meanwhile, this day's recording, 'my clan' secret of the lace decorated. Members come to uncover the secret as I too start with the unexpected the of the answers they were pouring.

13, 5 p.m. broadcast.