'Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo, Devote with Lee Sun-bin..."100 Days

I didnt take it.Lee Kwang-soo told Lee Sun-bin on SBS Running Man.On Running Man, which aired on the 13th, Secret Shooter Race was held. Running News was held for the New Year ahead of Race.First Lee Kwang-soo sat in the center; late last year, it was announced that he was in love with Lee Kwang-soo and actor Lee Sun-bin; Haha said, Yes, thats right.I buy it, he said, breaking the silence.Lee Kwang-soo said, What I was worried about most about when I saw the article was what I did on Monday (Running Man shooting day). I will cross the big mountain today.When asked about his devotion, Lee Kwang-soo hesitated and said, Thank you.Lee Kwang-soo said, Please ask one question, when the members asked How long have you been dating and Do you love me?Jeon So-min said, I am the mischievous of love. Haha laughed when he said, Jeon So-min and Lee Kwang-soo were business couples.Haha said, The Kwangsu was continuing to be a clunker character, but how do they do it? Jeon So-min said, Ill do it.Ji Suk-jin says, 100 DaysWhat did you do? Lee Kwang-soo said, Both of them are not the style of taking that. Yoo Jae-Suk asked, What kind of love will you love in the future?Lee Kwang-soo continued, Many people gave me attention and support. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, After a couple of days, I dont care.When the members teased, Gwangsu was ashamed that he was wrong. The members applauded and congratulated him on his relationship with Running Man.

I didn't take it." Lee Kwang-soo told Lee Sun-bin on SBS 'Running Man'.

On Running Man, which aired on the 13th, Secret Shooter Race was held. Running News was held for the New Year ahead of Race.

First Lee Kwang-soo sat in the center; late last year, it was announced that he was in love with Lee Kwang-soo and actor Lee Sun-bin; Haha said, “Yes, that’s right. “I buy it,” he said, breaking the silence.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "What I was worried about most about when I saw the article was what I did on Monday (Running Man shooting day)." "I will cross the big mountain today." When asked about his devotion, Lee Kwang-soo hesitated and said, "Thank you." Lee Kwang-soo said, "Please ask one question," when the members asked "How long have you been dating" and "Do you love me?" Jeon So-min said, "I am the mischievous of love." Haha laughed when he said, "Jeon So-min and Lee Kwang-soo were business couples." Haha said, “The Kwangsu was continuing to be a clunker character, but how do they do it?” Jeon So-min said, “I’ll do it.”

Ji Suk-jin says, “100 Days “What did you do?” Lee Kwang-soo said, “Both of them are not the style of taking that.” Yoo Jae-Suk asked, “What kind of love will you love in the future?” Lee Kwang-soo continued, “Many people gave me attention and support.” Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, “After a couple of days, I don’t care.” When the members teased, Gwangsu was ashamed that he was “wrong.” The members applauded and congratulated him on his relationship with Running Man.