'Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, marriage thought question "Love this year ... I will marriage next year"

Seoul = = Running Man Kim Jong-kook reveals his thoughts on Love and marriageOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, the New Years running news was drawn.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kim Jong-kook if he had any idea of marriage.Kim Jong-kook said, I will do my love this year, he said. I will make a fruit next year.Kim Jong-kook then said, The introduction is burdensome and natural. Song Ji-hyo laughed, saying, Im here too.Meanwhile, Running Man is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and reveals the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant racing and tense confrontation.It airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m.

Seoul = = 'Running Man' Kim Jong-kook reveals his thoughts on Love and marriage

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, the New Year's running news was drawn.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kim Jong-kook if he had any idea of marriage. Kim Jong-kook said, "I will do my love this year," he said. "I will make a fruit next year."

Kim Jong-kook then said, "The introduction is burdensome and natural." Song Ji-hyo laughed, saying, "I'm here too."

Meanwhile, 'Running Man' is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and reveals the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant racing and tense confrontation. It airs every Sunday at 4:50 p.m.