"Running Man" Haha "The third Taemyeong is Song (SONG)"

On SBS Running Man, Haha expressed his feelings about the third pregnancy of Byul.On Running Man, which aired on the 13th, Secret Shooter Race was held. Running News was held for the New Year ahead of Race.The third is so blessed, Yoo Jae-Suk congratulated Haha, and then asked, I heard you were sorry for Byul after learning about the pregnancy.I promised for my wife, and now I told her to stand, to stand on stage, Haha said, and then said, I cant stand it. He embarrassed the members.Haha said, The second was called Soul because I thought it was my daughter. The third was called Song.I congratulate you again, Yoo Jae-Suk quickly concluded, and Haha took the microphone and shouted, I love you Byulia.

On SBS 'Running Man', Haha expressed his feelings about the third pregnancy of Byul.

On Running Man, which aired on the 13th, Secret Shooter Race was held. Running News was held for the New Year ahead of Race.

“The third is so blessed,” Yoo Jae-Suk congratulated Haha, and then asked, “I heard you were sorry for Byul after learning about the pregnancy.” “I promised for my wife, and now I told her to stand, to stand on stage,” Haha said, and then said, “I can’t stand it.” He embarrassed the members.

Haha said, "The second was called Soul because I thought it was my daughter. The third was called Song." “I congratulate you again,” Yoo Jae-Suk quickly concluded, and Haha took the microphone and shouted, “I love you Byulia.”