"Running Man" Haha "Byul third pregnancy, sorry...Tae Myeong Song (SONG)"

Running Man singer Haha thanked wife ByulIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, basketball players Kim Jong-gyu, Park Chan-hee, Yang Hee-jong, Lee Kwan-hee, Yang Hong-seok and Marcus Foster appeared in a special Byul.Haha, who was embarrassed, said, I made a promise for my wife. I was sorry that my wife, who had to come out as singer Byul, would be out of the stage for too long.I couldnt stand it, he said, turning the scene over and over again. The third time I wanted to be a daughter, I built it as Song (SONG). I will live beautifully and healthily.On the other hand, SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

'Running Man' singer Haha thanked wife Byul

In the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, basketball players Kim Jong-gyu, Park Chan-hee, Yang Hee-jong, Lee Kwan-hee, Yang Hong-seok and Marcus Foster appeared in a special Byul.

Haha, who was embarrassed, said, "I made a promise for my wife." "I was sorry that my wife, who had to come out as singer Byul, would be out of the stage for too long. "I couldn't stand it," he said, turning the scene over and over again. "The third time I wanted to be a daughter, I built it as "Song (SONG). I will live beautifully and healthily."

On the other hand, SBS 'Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Photos capture SBS broadcast screen