"Right, I'm in the house...Paul Kim, Fan heart blast for BTS

Singer Paul Kim claims to be a group BTS fanPaul Kim posted a picture on his Instagram on the 6th with an article entitled I can not explain it in words. I erased it a few times.The photo shows Paul Kim and BTS posing positively and taking certification shots.Paul Kim and BTS met at the 33rd Golden Disk Awards held on the day.Paul Kim later captured and posted BTS songs on his Instagram story and exploded Fan heart.In Paul Kims sincere article, netizens laughed at the reaction of I can not come out anymore if I fall into BTS and I congratulate you on falling into ant hell.The lyricist Kim Na-na also commented, I have to pay attention to my physical strength because I have to lose weight and come to work early in the day.

Singer Paul Kim claims to be a group BTS fan

Paul Kim posted a picture on his Instagram on the 6th with an article entitled "I can not explain it in words. I erased it a few times.

The photo shows Paul Kim and BTS posing positively and taking certification shots. Paul Kim and BTS met at the 33rd Golden Disk Awards held on the day.

Paul Kim later captured and posted BTS songs on his Instagram story and exploded Fan heart. In Paul Kim's sincere article, netizens laughed at the reaction of "I can not come out anymore if I fall into BTS" and "I congratulate you on falling into ant hell".

The lyricist Kim Na-na also commented, "I have to pay attention to my physical strength because I have to lose weight and come to work early in the day."