Park Jihoon, opening official Instagram account..."I'll see you around the time."

Park Jihoon opened an official Instagram account and greeted fans.Park Jihoon said on his Instagram on the 10th, Hello, you are Jihoon!Finally, my Insta account has been opened ~ It is so good to see you in Insta like this! You will be able to get information and news of various Jihoon.I will see you often in the future. The video released showed Park Jihoon scattering with a sparkle in his hand. Park Jihoon, wearing a green check suit, showed off his refreshing charm.Park Jihoons Instagram exceeded 33,000 followers at 11 am on the day, 30 minutes after the first post was posted.In the greetings of Park Jihoon, the netizens responded in various ways such as I wanted to see Ji Hoon, What is the festival every day?, I finally opened Ji Hoon, Why is Ji Hoon so cute, I want to release this shot quickly and I lie here today.Meanwhile, Park Jihoon worked as a project group Wanna One for one year through Mnet audition program Produce 101 Season 2 in 2017.Park Jihoon, who completed the official Wanna One activities on December 31, 2018, is spurring preparations for the 2019 Wanna One concert Therefore at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul from 24th to 27th.Photo Park Jihoon SNS

Park Jihoon opened an official Instagram account and greeted fans.

Park Jihoon said on his Instagram on the 10th, "Hello, you are Jihoon! Finally, my Insta account has been opened ~ It is so good to see you in Insta like this! You will be able to get information and news of various Jihoon. I will see you often in the future. "

The video released showed Park Jihoon scattering with a sparkle in his hand. Park Jihoon, wearing a green check suit, showed off his refreshing charm.

Park Jihoon's Instagram exceeded 33,000 followers at 11 am on the day, 30 minutes after the first post was posted.

In the greetings of Park Jihoon, the netizens responded in various ways such as "I wanted to see Ji Hoon", "What is the festival every day?", "I finally opened Ji Hoon", "Why is Ji Hoon so cute", "I want to release this shot quickly" and "I lie here today".

Meanwhile, Park Jihoon worked as a project group Wanna One for one year through Mnet audition program 'Produce 101 Season 2' in 2017. Park Jihoon, who completed the official Wanna One activities on December 31, 2018, is spurring preparations for the 2019 Wanna One concert 'Therefore' at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul from 24th to 27th.

Photo Park Jihoon SNS