Men on a Mission' closing ceremony...Kang Ho-dong Friendship Award honour "will be the best dog pig in the new year"

Kang Ho-dong has been recognized as the best entertainer.JTBC Knowing Bros, which was broadcast on the 29th, was decorated with the closing ceremony of my brothers school 2018.First of all, he announced the best scenes of 2018, which he selected his own members of Knowing BrosKim Young-chul cited the sequenced scene, and Seo Jang-hoon recalled the stunt parade that Lee Joon-gi showed when he appeared.In particular, Seo Jang-hoon had a private meeting with Lee Joon-gi after the broadcast.Kim Hee-chul said, Originally, Seo Jang-hoon does not eat with former students, and he called Lee Joon-gi and bought them delicious.Seo Jang-hoon also helped I kept my promise because I wanted to have a drink first.Kim Hee-chul chose the National Song Proud corner of the Celeb Five as a famous scene.Kim Hee-chul said: Its a scene you can make because its a Celeb Five and Kang Ho-dong, Kang Ho-dong was so deliciously welcomed.I could see why Kang Ho-dong is the third place MC that people love. Lee Sang-min cited the scene where IU chose him because IU said he wanted to listen to Lee Sang-mins music at the time.Lee Sang-min said, I was impressed that I wanted my junior to play music again, so I am a lifetime master.I was afraid of Hahi again, and when I forgot for a while and tried to do it again, I was worried more than confident, but the IU changed that worry.I am receiving a beat, he said, preparing to make a musical comeback.Min Kyung Hoon cited the airport close coverage scene, and Lee Soo-geun cited the new concept broadcaster scene.Especially in this process, the new word Sebangbangsae, which combines both wrestling and broadcasting, was born, and once again gave a big smile.Finally, Kang Ho-dong chose the wrestling confrontation between Seo Jang-hoon and Lee Soo-geun as a master scene.Lee Soo-geun won the final in the mens finals and made a big impression and completed the drama without a script.Viewers selected Kim Shin-youngs Episode, Park Jun-hyungs sinus syndrome escape, Kim Dong-hyuns advantage, fat counterattack, and Haha & Nosahyuns Seo Jang-hoon mall.Among them, a celebratory mission appeared for the closing ceremony of Knowing Bros The identity of the first protagonist was the vocalist.The vocal members were Lee Soo-geun, Lee Sang-min, and Kim Young-chul, who even called No Na-yong to the chords and laughed.Next, the 2018 Knowing Bros Award ceremony was held.Kim Hee-chul, who won the Best Actor award for Min Kyung Hoon and played for Kim Hee-mi, won the Best Actress Award.Kim Hee-chul said, Every time I played Kim Hee-mis character, my fans cheered me very much. I will be Kim Hee-mi who will continue to breathe with the members.Also, Lee Sang-min won the prize, Kim Young-chul loved it, and Kang Ho-dong won the dog-salt award.The winner of the Excellence Prize was Seo Jang-hoon, and Lee Soo-geun was named as a prize winner.In addition to this, there is also time for transfer students to turn the ball. Uhm Jung-hwa received a hand-size award and the IU received a well-drawn award.I will honor my proud friend Lee Joon-gi, said IU. The main character, Hopisang (Hodong Damage 101), who was the most intense division, became Moon Se-yoon.At this time, NORAZO appeared as the first singer and set up the stage of Cida. NORAZO showed pride in saying I have two schedules and awarded the best Woo Jung selected by my brothers.And the honor of the friendship was held by Kang Ho-dong, who was impressed by the fact that he was the eldest brother and had his brothers excessive drip.Kang Ho-dong said, In 2019, I will be the best dog and pig to give a smile to viewers.Photo: JTBC
Kang Ho-dong has been recognized as the best entertainer.JTBC Knowing Bros, which was broadcast on the 29th, was decorated with the closing ceremony of my brothers school 2018.First of all, he announced the best scenes of 2018, which he selected his own members of Knowing BrosKim Young-chul cited the sequenced scene, and Seo Jang-hoon recalled the stunt parade that Lee Joon-gi showed when he appeared.In particular, Seo Jang-hoon had a private meeting with Lee Joon-gi after the broadcast.Kim Hee-chul said, Originally, Seo Jang-hoon does not eat with former students, and he called Lee Joon-gi and bought them delicious.Seo Jang-hoon also helped I kept my promise because I wanted to have a drink first.Kim Hee-chul chose the National Song Proud corner of the Celeb Five as a famous scene.Kim Hee-chul said: Its a scene you can make because its a Celeb Five and Kang Ho-dong, Kang Ho-dong was so deliciously welcomed.I could see why Kang Ho-dong is the third place MC that people love. Lee Sang-min cited the scene where IU chose him because IU said he wanted to listen to Lee Sang-mins music at the time.Lee Sang-min said, I was impressed that I wanted my junior to play music again, so I am a lifetime master.I was afraid of Hahi again, and when I forgot for a while and tried to do it again, I was worried more than confident, but the IU changed that worry.I am receiving a beat, he said, preparing to make a musical comeback.Min Kyung Hoon cited the airport close coverage scene, and Lee Soo-geun cited the new concept broadcaster scene.Especially in this process, the new word Sebangbangsae, which combines both wrestling and broadcasting, was born, and once again gave a big smile.Finally, Kang Ho-dong chose the wrestling confrontation between Seo Jang-hoon and Lee Soo-geun as a master scene.Lee Soo-geun won the final in the mens finals and made a big impression and completed the drama without a script.Viewers selected Kim Shin-youngs Episode, Park Jun-hyungs sinus syndrome escape, Kim Dong-hyuns advantage, fat counterattack, and Haha & Nosahyuns Seo Jang-hoon mall.Among them, a celebratory mission appeared for the closing ceremony of Knowing Bros The identity of the first protagonist was the vocalist.The vocal members were Lee Soo-geun, Lee Sang-min, and Kim Young-chul, who even called No Na-yong to the chords and laughed.Next, the 2018 Knowing Bros Award ceremony was held.Kim Hee-chul, who won the Best Actor award for Min Kyung Hoon and played for Kim Hee-mi, won the Best Actress Award.Kim Hee-chul said, Every time I played Kim Hee-mis character, my fans cheered me very much. I will be Kim Hee-mi who will continue to breathe with the members.Also, Lee Sang-min won the prize, Kim Young-chul loved it, and Kang Ho-dong won the dog-salt award.The winner of the Excellence Prize was Seo Jang-hoon, and Lee Soo-geun was named as a prize winner.In addition to this, there is also time for transfer students to turn the ball. Uhm Jung-hwa received a hand-size award and the IU received a well-drawn award.I will honor my proud friend Lee Joon-gi, said IU. The main character, Hopisang (Hodong Damage 101), who was the most intense division, became Moon Se-yoon.At this time, NORAZO appeared as the first singer and set up the stage of Cida. NORAZO showed pride in saying I have two schedules and awarded the best Woo Jung selected by my brothers.And the honor of the friendship was held by Kang Ho-dong, who was impressed by the fact that he was the eldest brother and had his brothers excessive drip.Kang Ho-dong said, In 2019, I will be the best dog and pig to give a smile to viewers.Photo: JTBC

Kang Ho-dong has been recognized as the best entertainer.

JTBC Knowing Bros', which was broadcast on the 29th, was decorated with the closing ceremony of my brother's school 2018.

First of all, he announced the best scenes of 2018, which he selected his own members of Knowing Bros Kim Young-chul cited the sequenced scene, and Seo Jang-hoon recalled the stunt parade that Lee Joon-gi showed when he appeared.

In particular, Seo Jang-hoon had a private meeting with Lee Joon-gi after the broadcast. Kim Hee-chul said, "Originally, Seo Jang-hoon does not eat with former students, and he called Lee Joon-gi and bought them delicious." Seo Jang-hoon also helped "I kept my promise because I wanted to have a drink first."

Kim Hee-chul chose the "National Song Proud" corner of the Celeb Five as a famous scene. Kim Hee-chul said: "It's a scene you can make because it's a Celeb Five and Kang Ho-dong, Kang Ho-dong was so deliciously welcomed. I could see why Kang Ho-dong is the third place MC that people love.' "

Lee Sang-min cited the scene where IU chose him because IU said he wanted to listen to Lee Sang-min's music at the time. Lee Sang-min said, "I was impressed that I wanted my junior to play music again, so I am a lifetime master."

"I was afraid of Hahi again, and when I forgot for a while and tried to do it again, I was worried more than confident, but the IU changed that worry. I am receiving a beat, "he said, preparing to make a musical comeback.

Min Kyung Hoon cited the airport close coverage scene, and Lee Soo-geun cited the "new concept broadcaster scene". Especially in this process, the new word 'Sebangbangsae', which combines both wrestling and broadcasting, was born, and once again gave a big smile.

Finally, Kang Ho-dong chose the wrestling confrontation between Seo Jang-hoon and Lee Soo-geun as a master scene. Lee Soo-geun won the final in the men's finals and made a big impression and completed the drama without a script.

Viewers selected Kim Shin-young's Episode, Park Jun-hyung's sinus syndrome escape, Kim Dong-hyun's advantage, fat counterattack, and Haha & Nosahyun's Seo Jang-hoon mall.

Among them, a celebratory mission appeared for the closing ceremony of "Knowing Bros" The identity of the first protagonist was the vocalist. The vocal members were Lee Soo-geun, Lee Sang-min, and Kim Young-chul, who even called "No Na-yong" to the chords and laughed.

Next, the 2018 Knowing Bros Award ceremony was held. Kim Hee-chul, who won the Best Actor award for Min Kyung Hoon and played for 'Kim Hee-mi', won the Best Actress Award. Kim Hee-chul said, "Every time I played Kim Hee-mi's character, my fans cheered me very much. I will be Kim Hee-mi who will continue to breathe with the members."

Also, Lee Sang-min won the prize, Kim Young-chul loved it, and Kang Ho-dong won the dog-salt award. The winner of the Excellence Prize was Seo Jang-hoon, and Lee Soo-geun was named as a prize winner.

In addition to this, there is also time for transfer students to turn the ball. Uhm Jung-hwa received a hand-size award and the IU received a well-drawn award. "I will honor my proud friend Lee Joon-gi," said IU. The main character, Hopisang (Hodong Damage 101), who was the most intense division, became Moon Se-yoon.

At this time, NORAZO appeared as the first singer and set up the stage of 'Cida'. NORAZO showed pride in saying "I have two schedules" and awarded the best 'Woo Jung' selected by my brothers. And the honor of the friendship was held by Kang Ho-dong, who was impressed by the fact that he was the eldest brother and had his brothers' excessive drip.

Kang Ho-dong said, "In 2019, I will be the best dog and pig to give a smile to viewers."

Photo: JTBC