'Nagolatsu' Yoon Ji-sung "Surrific and Fun Experience" ..'King of Mask Singer '

Singer Yoon Ji-sung from Wanna One gave a testimony to King of Mask Singer.On the 13th, Yoon Ji-sung told his SNS, Have you seen King of Mask Singer today? Nagolatsu was that Yoon Ji-sung.I was very nervous and nervous because I was alone in front of many people, but it was a thrilling and pleasant experience. He added, I will be a young Ji-sung who will work hard to show a better picture in the future. Thank you very much!In the open photo, Yoon Ji-sung is laughing brightly with a mask of Nagolatsu.Yoon Ji-sung appeared in the name of King of Mask Singer on the 13th, I am the song I golto Nagolatsu and opened Crushs Sofa.But the second round victory went to I am flying now.After the identity was released, Yoon Ji-sung said, I am grateful to all those who have impressed me that I would not have felt if I did not debut. Please remember the Wanna One that the people picked for a long time. I told you.On the other hand, Wanna One will complete all activities after the last concert held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul from 24th to 27th.iMBC Park Han-bum  Photo Source = Yoon Ji-sung Instagram

Singer Yoon Ji-sung from Wanna One gave a testimony to 'King of Mask Singer'.

On the 13th, Yoon Ji-sung told his SNS, "Have you seen King of Mask Singer today? Nagolatsu was that Yoon Ji-sung. I was very nervous and nervous because I was alone in front of many people, but it was a thrilling and pleasant experience. "

He added, "I will be a young Ji-sung who will work hard to show a better picture in the future. Thank you very much!

In the open photo, Yoon Ji-sung is laughing brightly with a mask of Nagolatsu.

Yoon Ji-sung appeared in the name of 'King of Mask Singer' on the 13th, 'I am the song I golto Nagolatsu' and opened Crush's 'Sofa'. But the second round victory went to 'I am flying now.'

After the identity was released, Yoon Ji-sung said, "I am grateful to all those who have impressed me that I would not have felt if I did not debut." "Please remember the Wanna One that the people picked for a long time." I told you.

On the other hand, Wanna One will complete all activities after the last concert held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul from 24th to 27th.

iMBC Park Han-bum Photo Source = Yoon Ji-sung Instagram