"Lee Sun-bin and Devotion" Lee Kwang-soo, a naughty character abandonment? "I'm completely down" (Running Man)

Running Man Lee Kwang-soo has put down the clunker CharacterOn the afternoon of the 13th, SBS entertainment program Running Man appeared as a guest.On this day, the members mentioned Lee Kwang-soos enthusiasm.The members said, If it was originally like this, Lee Kwang-soo would have welcomed me.Lee Kwang-soo was loved as a bad-man character to female characters in Running Man, but recently he recognized his devotion to actor Lee Sun-bin.Lee Kwang-soo showed no idea what to do.Nevertheless, Lee Kwang-soo challenged the two-act for Qingha; he made the scene laugh with a sensible two-act, One of the Chunggukjangs, to match the name of Qingha.The members applauded him and praised his two acts. Kim Jong Kook said, I put it down completely. Yo Jae-Suk also said, Now take out Love.I do not think the two-way trip will be clear because I do not love. Yang then challenged Cheongha 2: I see Haha from Cheongha in a two-act, which embarrassed even Cheongha. Yang apologized to Cheongha for Im sorry.

'Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo has put down the clunker Character

On the afternoon of the 13th, SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' appeared as a guest.

On this day, the members mentioned Lee Kwang-soo's enthusiasm. The members said, "If it was originally like this, Lee Kwang-soo would have welcomed me." Lee Kwang-soo was loved as a 'bad-man' character to female characters in 'Running Man', but recently he recognized his devotion to actor Lee Sun-bin. Lee Kwang-soo showed no idea what to do.

Nevertheless, Lee Kwang-soo challenged the two-act for Qingha; he made the scene laugh with a sensible two-act, "One of the Chunggukjangs", to match the name of Qingha.

The members applauded him and praised his two acts. Kim Jong Kook said, "I put it down completely." Yo Jae-Suk also said, "Now take out Love. I do not think the two-way trip will be clear because I do not love. "

Yang then challenged Cheongha 2: "I see Haha from Cheongha" in a two-act, which embarrassed even Cheongha. Yang apologized to Cheongha for "I'm sorry."