Lee Seung-gi "Yoo Jae-Suk - Seo Jang-hoon - Baek Jong-won - Shin Dong-yup, All The Butlers Integrated'

Lee Seung-gi, who is a SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, said he would like to join Yoo Jae-Suk, Seo Jang-hoon, Baek Jong-won and Shin Dong-yup in All The Butlers.The 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. Park Soo-hong, HGO Eun and Kim Jong-guk took MC.Lee Seung-gi said, Is there anyone who wants to be a master? He said, There are a lot of people who have been on our masters list here.I want to have my master and master of all entertainers, Yoo Jae-Suk, he said.I want to have Shin Dong-yup and Seo Jang-hoon, he said. I also want to have Baek Jong-won, who is acquainted with Yang Se-hyung.Photo l SBS Broadcast Screen Capture

Lee Seung-gi, who is a 'SBS Entertainment Grand Prize', said he would like to join Yoo Jae-Suk, Seo Jang-hoon, Baek Jong-won and Shin Dong-yup in All The Butlers'.

The 2018 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. Park Soo-hong, HGO Eun and Kim Jong-guk took MC.

Lee Seung-gi said, "Is there anyone who wants to be a master?" He said, "There are a lot of people who have been on our master's list here."

"I want to have my master and master of all entertainers, Yoo Jae-Suk," he said. "I want to have Shin Dong-yup and Seo Jang-hoon," he said. "I also want to have Baek Jong-won, who is acquainted with Yang Se-hyung."

Photo l SBS Broadcast Screen Capture