Lee Seung-gi, birthday with 'Vagabond' x'All The Butlers' team "

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi has been celebrated birthday by the Vagabond and All The Butlers teams.Lee Seung-gi wrote on his Instagram on the 13th, True Happy Birth day!!Thank you for joining me # All The Butlers #Vagabond # Space Strong Lee Seung-gistaff and posted several photos.The photos included Suzie of the SBS drama Vagabond team, the production team, and the members of the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers Yang Se-hyung, Lee Sang-yoon and Yuk Sung-jae.Lee Seung-gi was warmly celebrated, surrounded by colleagues with cakes.Also, I also released a birthday letter and a birthday letter Lets be happy in 2019  and Everyone who congratulated me on my birthday and my fans Iren!She showed off her charm with sunglasses with the phrase Happy Birth Day.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi won the Grand Prize for All The Butlers at 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize held last year.Photo Lee Seung-gi Instagram
Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi has been celebrated birthday by the Vagabond and All The Butlers teams.Lee Seung-gi wrote on his Instagram on the 13th, True Happy Birth day!!Thank you for joining me # All The Butlers #Vagabond # Space Strong Lee Seung-gistaff and posted several photos.The photos included Suzie of the SBS drama Vagabond team, the production team, and the members of the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers Yang Se-hyung, Lee Sang-yoon and Yuk Sung-jae.Lee Seung-gi was warmly celebrated, surrounded by colleagues with cakes.Also, I also released a birthday letter and a birthday letter Lets be happy in 2019  and Everyone who congratulated me on my birthday and my fans Iren!She showed off her charm with sunglasses with the phrase Happy Birth Day.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi won the Grand Prize for All The Butlers at 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize held last year.Photo Lee Seung-gi Instagram

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi has been celebrated birthday by the 'Vagabond' and 'All The Butlers' teams.

Lee Seung-gi wrote on his Instagram on the 13th, "True Happy Birth day!! Thank you for joining me # All The Butlers #Vagabond # Space Strong Lee Seung-gistaff "and posted several photos.

The photos included Suzie of the SBS drama 'Vagabond' team, the production team, and the members of the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers' Yang Se-hyung, Lee Sang-yoon and Yuk Sung-jae. Lee Seung-gi was warmly celebrated, surrounded by colleagues with cakes.

Also, I also released a birthday letter and a birthday letter "Let's be happy in 2019 " and "Everyone who congratulated me on my birthday and my fans Iren! She showed off her charm with sunglasses with the phrase 'Happy Birth Day'.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi won the Grand Prize for 'All The Butlers' at '2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' held last year.

Photo Lee Seung-gi Instagram