Lee Seung-gi "Grand prize, I didn't know the weight given by two letters was this big"

Lee Seung-gi, 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize, has released an additional Grand prize award.Lee Seung-gi said on his 29th day, I am overworked 2018 SBS entertainment Grand prize!Thank you, he said. I am grateful to all the fans who loved All The Butlers who gave me an unforgettable moment. In the video released together, Lee Seung-gi was unable to hide his overwhelming impression; Lee Seung-gi said, Grand prize.I did not know that the weight of these two letters was so big. I am so grateful and I remember that if there was anyone I could not talk to at the time of the award testimony, do not be sorry, and I am sure that our fans have definitely talked.I received this award thanks to you. Lee Seung-gi added, Thank you for loving and loving All The Butlers. I hope you will have a lot of energy and affection to make All The Butlers even higher in 2019.Lee Seung-gi was attracted much attention by succeeding in winning the Grand prize as an entertainment that he became the first protagonist after the military with All The Butlers at 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize held on the 28th.All The Butlers is an SBS weekend entertainment program, and all the cast members including Lee Seung-gi, such as Yi Sang, Yang Se-hyung, and Yang Sung-jae, were honored with the award.Photo: Lee Seung-gi Instagram

Lee Seung-gi, '2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize', has released an additional 'Grand prize' award.

Lee Seung-gi said on his 29th day, "I am overworked 2018 SBS entertainment Grand prize! Thank you, "he said." I am grateful to all the fans who loved All The Butlers' who gave me an unforgettable moment. "

In the video released together, Lee Seung-gi was unable to hide his overwhelming impression; Lee Seung-gi said, "Grand prize. I did not know that the weight of these two letters was so big. "I am so grateful and I remember that if there was anyone I could not talk to at the time of the award testimony, do not be sorry, and I am sure that our fans have definitely talked. I received this award thanks to you. "

Lee Seung-gi added, "Thank you for loving and loving All The Butlers'." "I hope you will have a lot of energy and affection to make All The Butlers' even higher in 2019."

Lee Seung-gi was attracted much attention by succeeding in winning the Grand prize as an entertainment that he became the first protagonist after the military with All The Butlers' at '2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' held on the 28th. All The Butlers' is an SBS weekend entertainment program, and all the cast members including Lee Seung-gi, such as Yi Sang, Yang Se-hYung, and Yang Sung-jae, were honored with the award.

Photo: Lee Seung-gi Instagram