Lee Seung-gi, an additional award testimony, "I did not know Grand prize weight was so big."

Seoul=) = Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi expressed his impression of winning the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize.On the 29th, Lee Seung-gis official Instagram said, Thank you for the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize Grand prize! Thank you.A video was posted with the article To the fans who loved all the All The Butlers that gave me an unforgettable moment.Lee Seung-gi said, I did not know that the weight of Grand prize was so big, he said. I am so grateful and if there is anyone I can not talk about at the award speech, do not be sad.Lee Seung-gi said, I remember that the fans have definitely talked about it. I really received this award thanks to you.Thank you for saving and loving All The Butlers. Finally, Lee Seung-gi said, I hope you will send a lot of energy and affection to make All The Butlers rise even more in 2019. Thank you.Thank you again, he said, thanking me again and finishing his testimony.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi became the main character of Grand Prize in All The Butlers at 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize held at Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Seoul Mapo-gu on the 28th.

Seoul=) = Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi expressed his impression of winning the 2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize.

On the 29th, Lee Seung-gi's official Instagram said, "Thank you for the '2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' Grand prize! Thank you. A video was posted with the article "To the fans who loved all the All The Butlers' that gave me an unforgettable moment".

Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not know that the weight of 'Grand prize' was so big," he said. "I am so grateful and if there is anyone I can not talk about at the Award speech, do not be sad."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I remember that the fans have definitely talked about it." "I really received this award thanks to you. Thank you for saving and loving All The Butlers'. "

Finally, Lee Seung-gi said, "I hope you will send a lot of energy and affection to make All The Butlers' rise even more in 2019." Thank you. Thank you again, "he said, thanking me again and finishing his testimony.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi became the main character of Grand prize in All The Butlers' at '2018 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' held at Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Seoul Mapo-gu on the 28th.