Lee Kwang-soo opens up for first time in 'Running Man' after romance with Lee Sun-bin

On the day of the Running Man, the New Years Running News was held, and Lee Kwang-soo said, What was the most worrying thing about the article was what to do on the shooting day.I will cross the big mountain today.When Lee Kwang-soo opened his mouth, the members questions were poured out, and he laughed, saying, Ask one by one, attack one by one.When Ji Suk-jin asked, What did you do on the 100th day? Lee Kwang-soo said, It is not a style of taking both of them.Kim Jong Kook, who heard this, laughed, You should have told me, and I would have given you 100 won.In particular, Jeon So-min said he was the one who connected Lee Kwang-soo with Lee Sun-bin. I want to be proud of something.I gave him the number.Finally, Lee Kwang-soo said, I am grateful that many people have been interested and cheered on the future plan.

On the day of the Running Man, the New Year's Running News was held, and Lee Kwang-soo said, "What was the most worrying thing about the article was what to do on the shooting day. I will cross the big mountain today.”

When Lee Kwang-soo opened his mouth, the members' questions were poured out, and he laughed, saying, "Ask one by one, attack one by one."

When Ji Suk-jin asked, "What did you do on the 100th day?" Lee Kwang-soo said, "It is not a style of taking both of them."

Kim Jong Kook, who heard this, laughed, "You should have told me, and I would have given you 100 won."

In particular, Jeon So-min said he was the one who connected Lee Kwang-soo with Lee Sun-bin. “I want to be proud of something. I gave him the number.”

Finally, Lee Kwang-soo said, "I am grateful that many people have been interested and cheered on the future plan."