Lee Kwang-soo, Lee Sun-bin and 100 Days

No commentWhen asked how she felt, Lee Kwang-soo replied, Thank you. Another 100 DaysWhen asked what he did to me, he said, I will comment, but Both of them are not the style of taking such an anniversary.In his words, Kim Jong Kook heard a pinjam called Old Man as an old-fashioned joke that I would have given 100 won if I talked.Lee Kwang-soo finally laughed because he said, Thank you for your interest and support, but he was wrong because of the members who were excited about his devotion.Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin have made a friendship with Running Man together.The two men felt affinity for each other, leaping over the age of nine and developing into lovers.

"No comment" When asked how she felt, Lee Kwang-soo replied, “Thank you.” Another 100 Days When asked what he did to me, he said, "I will comment," but "Both of them are not the style of taking such an anniversary." In his words, Kim Jong Kook heard a pinjam called "Old Man" as an old-fashioned joke that "I would have given 100 won if I talked."

Lee Kwang-soo finally laughed because he said, "Thank you for your interest and support," but he was "wrong" because of the members who were excited about his devotion.

Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin have made a friendship with 'Running Man' together. The two men felt affinity for each other, leaping over the age of nine and developing into lovers.