Lee Sun-bin and his devotion story

On the 13th, SBS entertainment program Running Man covered the theme of Gwangsu Lover in the form of a press conference.On the day of the show, Lee Kwang-soo sat in the center of the table at the urging of the members, and Haha, who appeared together, formulated the devotion fact that Yes, it is true (Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin) buy it.MC Yoo Jae-seok also added, Lee Kwang-soo (developed) as a Lover with Lee Sun-bin, who appeared as a guest on Running Man.Lee Kwang-soo said, In fact, what I was worried about most about when I saw the article was What to do on Monday (recording day), and this was the first time.When Yoo Jae-seok asked about his devotion, Lee Kwang-soo replied, Thank you.Then, the member Jeon So-min suddenly said, I have something I want to boast about, and I am the erroneous bridge of that Love.  (Lee Sun-bins phone) number was (transmitted).Lee Kwang-soo replied, What did you do on the 100th day of (Love)? In fact, both of them are not in the style of taking such things...The question What kind of Love will you Love in the future? Many people have been fortunate to have been interested and cheered..., but soon the members were competing and could not speak.Lee Kwang-soo finally laughed with a joke that I did wrong (I started dating).Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bins agency acknowledged their friendship on March 31, saying, I first met at Running Man and it has been about five months since I started dating.

On the 13th, SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' covered the theme of 'Gwangsu Lover' in the form of a press conference.

On the day of the show, Lee Kwang-soo sat in the center of the table at the urging of the members, and Haha, who appeared together, formulated the devotion fact that "Yes, it is true (Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin) buy it."

MC Yoo Jae-seok also added, "Lee Kwang-soo (developed) as a Lover with Lee Sun-bin, who appeared as a guest on 'Running Man'."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "In fact, what I was worried about most about when I saw the article was 'What to do on Monday (recording day)', and this was the first time.

When Yoo Jae-seok asked about his devotion, Lee Kwang-soo replied, "Thank you."

Then, the member Jeon So-min suddenly said, "I have something I want to boast about," and "I am the erroneous bridge of that Love." " (Lee Sun-bin's phone) number was (transmitted)."

Lee Kwang-soo replied, "What did you do on the 100th day of (Love)?" "In fact, both of them are not in the style of taking such things..."

The question "What kind of Love will you Love in the future?" "Many people have been fortunate to have been interested and cheered...," but soon the members were competing and could not speak.

Lee Kwang-soo finally laughed with a joke that "I did wrong (I started dating).

Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin's agency acknowledged their friendship on March 31, saying, "I first met at 'Running Man' and it has been about five months since I started dating."