Lee Hyori Sang-soon 'brilliant smile' on still sweet couple's affection

Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soons couples sweet appearance is open to the public.On the 12th, makeup The Artist Hong Hyun-jungs YouTube channel Hongs MakeuPlay said, Get Ready Wit Me GRWM with Hyoriani!AT IU (IU) CONCERT BACKSTAGE and a video was released.Video featured Lee Hyori, who was made up before she was a surprise guest on the IU concert stage.Lee Hyori said, I hate it, I see a foundation between wrinkles, while talking to Makeup The Artist.Make-up The Artist said, Ill get rid of you. So Lee Hyori said, Youre lying, right?Youre comforting me that Im not old, he said.Lee Hyori said, I do not want to look young, I do not want to look old, I do not want to give courage.Her husband Lee Sang-soon, who was looking at this side, approached Lee Hyori and showed her to comfort her, What is wrong with our baby?Lee Hyori said, Honey, and put it in Lee Sang-soons arms.Lee Sang-soon then laughed at the situation, saying, Did you leave it in a car?Meanwhile, Lee Hyori married singer Lee Sang-soon in 2013.Photo: YouTube video capture

Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon's couple's sweet appearance is open to the public.

On the 12th, makeup The Artist Hong Hyun-jung's YouTube channel 'Hong's MakeuPlay' said, "Get Ready Wit Me GRWM with Hyoriani! AT IU (IU) CONCERT BACKSTAGE "and a video was released. video featured Lee Hyori, who was made up before she was a surprise guest on the IU concert stage.

Lee Hyori said, "I hate it, I see a foundation between wrinkles," while talking to Makeup The Artist. Make-up The Artist said, “I’ll get rid of you.” So Lee Hyori said, “You’re lying, right? “You’re comforting me that I’m not old,” he said.

Lee Hyori said, "I do not want to look young, I do not want to look old, I do not want to give courage." Her husband Lee Sang-soon, who was looking at this side, approached Lee Hyori and showed her to comfort her, "What is wrong with our baby?" Lee Hyori said, "Honey," and put it in Lee Sang-soon's arms.

Lee Sang-soon then laughed at the situation, saying, "Did you leave it in a car?"

Meanwhile, Lee Hyori married singer Lee Sang-soon in 2013.

Photo: YouTube video capture