"Jimak-ri" Son Tae-young "I want to invite Park Seo-joon, if it works out with Kwon Yuri"

Actor Son Tae-young says he wants to invite Park Seo-joon to guestSon Tae-young mentioned Actor Park Seo-joon while talking about a guest he wanted to invite to the zymma in Channel A Makgeolli on the Roof broadcast on January 15.When Lee Hye-Yeong talked about Wanna One Gang Daniel earlier, Son Tae-young said, I hope Park Seo-joon comes for Kwon YuriI am only a junior, but I can not be Kwon Yuri So, when Kwon Yuri said, I do not need an ideal type and I want to be a good person (when making makgeolli), Son Tae-young added, Park Seo-joon is not tall.sulphur-su-yeon
Actor Son Tae-young says he wants to invite Park Seo-joon to guestSon Tae-young mentioned Actor Park Seo-joon while talking about a guest he wanted to invite to the zymma in Channel A Makgeolli on the Roof broadcast on January 15.When Lee Hye-Yeong talked about Wanna One Gang Daniel earlier, Son Tae-young said, I hope Park Seo-joon comes for Kwon YuriI am only a junior, but I can not be Kwon Yuri So, when Kwon Yuri said, I do not need an ideal type and I want to be a good person (when making makgeolli), Son Tae-young added, Park Seo-joon is not tall.sulphur-su-yeon

Actor Son Tae-young says he wants to invite Park Seo-joon to guest

Son Tae-young mentioned Actor Park Seo-joon while talking about a guest he wanted to invite to the zymma in Channel A 'Makgeolli on the Roof' broadcast on January 15.

When Lee Hye-Yeong talked about Wanna One Gang Daniel earlier, Son Tae-young said, "I hope Park Seo-joon comes for Kwon Yuri I am only a junior, but I can not be Kwon Yuri "

So, when Kwon Yuri said, "I do not need an ideal type and I want to be a good person (when making makgeolli), Son Tae-young added, "Park Seo-joon is not tall."

sulphur-su-yeon