"King of Mask Singer" Yoon Ji-sung "breaths and runs... Wanna One, remember for a long time"

Seoul=) = Yoon Ji-sung expressed his feelings about ending Wanna One activities.MBCs Night - Mystery Music Show King of Mask Singer (hereinafter referred to as King of Mask Singer), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, revealed the Identity of Nagolatsu.He was Wanna One Yoon Ji-sung.On this day, MC Kim Seong-joo asked Yoon Ji-sung about the end of Wanna One activity that was dismantled on December 31 last year.Yoon Ji-sung said, I have been active for a year and a half and there have been many things.I came running breathlessly, but I am grateful for the impression that I would not have felt if I did not make my debut. Were not the idols that we picked up by the peoples hands. (Wanna One) remember for a long time, he added.Meanwhile, King of Mask Singer is a music variety program that shows off the singing skills on stage without wearing a mask and releasing Identity. It is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.

Seoul=) = Yoon Ji-sung expressed his feelings about ending Wanna One activities.

MBC's "Night - Mystery Music Show King of Mask Singer" (hereinafter referred to as "King of Mask Singer"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 13th, revealed the Identity of Nagolatsu. He was Wanna One Yoon Ji-sung.

On this day, MC Kim Seong-joo asked Yoon Ji-sung about the end of Wanna One activity that was dismantled on December 31 last year. Yoon Ji-sung said, "I have been active for a year and a half and there have been many things. I came running breathlessly, but I am grateful for the impression that I would not have felt if I did not make my debut. "

"We're not the idols that we picked up by the people's hands. (Wanna One) remember for a long time," he added.

Meanwhile, 'King of Mask Singer' is a music variety program that shows off the singing skills on stage without wearing a mask and releasing Identity. It is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.