"Mask King" Yoon Ji-sung, Wanna One end of activity "Please remember a long time"

Yoon Ji-sung, a member of the group Wanna One, appeared in Mask King.MBCs Mask King, which aired on the 13th, revealed the stage of mask singers who are confronted with the Kawang eagle case.The first match in the second round was made by Nagolatsu vs. Nagolatsu, who advanced to the third round; Nagolatsu, who was unmasked, was Yoon Ji-sung from Wanna One.I didnt have a lot of part, and it was five seconds, and I was always nervous this time because Ive been with my members since my debut, he said.He also spoke about the recent end of Wanna Ones activities. Ive been in action for a year and a half.I am grateful for the impression that I would not have felt if I could not make my debut.  I hope you will remember the singer Wanna One for a long time. On the other hand, in the mask king on the same day, Hollywood actor Ken Jung wrote a golden pig mask and made a special stage and attracted attention.

Yoon Ji-sung, a member of the group Wanna One, appeared in 'Mask King'.

MBC's Mask King, which aired on the 13th, revealed the stage of mask singers who are confronted with the Kawang eagle case.

The first match in the second round was made by Nagolatsu vs. Nagolatsu, who advanced to the third round; Nagolatsu, who was unmasked, was Yoon Ji-sung from Wanna One.

“I didn’t have a lot of part, and it was five seconds, and I was always nervous this time because I’ve been with my members since my debut,” he said.

He also spoke about the recent end of Wanna One’s activities. “I’ve been in action for a year and a half. I am grateful for the impression that I would not have felt if I could not make my debut. "" I hope you will remember the singer Wanna One for a long time. "

On the other hand, in the mask king on the same day, Hollywood actor Ken Jung wrote a golden pig mask and made a special stage and attracted attention.