'King of Mask Singer' Nagolatsu: Wanna One leader Yoon Ji-sung... advances to third round of wind lamp

Identity of Nagolatsu was a singer from Wanna One, Yoon Ji-sung.MBC Night of King of Mask Singer broadcast on the 13th, 90, 91, 92, the king of the eagle of the eagle was aiming for the throne of the mask singers.The first Battle of the second round unfolded: Nagolatsu picked Crushs SOFA and the wind lamp picked Davichis Do not Say Hi.The vote resulted in a 67-32 win; the eliminated Nagolatsu took off his mask and revealed Identity; he was Wanna One leader Yoon Ji-sung.Yoon Ji-sung said: Ive been doing Wanna One for a year and a half, and Ive been running breathlessly since my debut.I hope you will remember the group Wanna One for a long time. I was not confident in my voice before my debut.However, in King of Mask Singer, the seniors like heaven praised me and it was an opportunity to love themselves.
Identity of Nagolatsu was a singer from Wanna One, Yoon Ji-sung.MBC Night of King of Mask Singer broadcast on the 13th, 90, 91, 92, the king of the eagle of the eagle was aiming for the throne of the mask singers.The first Battle of the second round unfolded: Nagolatsu picked Crushs SOFA and the wind lamp picked Davichis Do not Say Hi.The vote resulted in a 67-32 win; the eliminated Nagolatsu took off his mask and revealed Identity; he was Wanna One leader Yoon Ji-sung.Yoon Ji-sung said: Ive been doing Wanna One for a year and a half, and Ive been running breathlessly since my debut.I hope you will remember the group Wanna One for a long time. I was not confident in my voice before my debut.However, in King of Mask Singer, the seniors like heaven praised me and it was an opportunity to love themselves.

Identity of Nagolatsu was a singer from Wanna One, Yoon Ji-sung.

MBC 'Night of King of Mask Singer' broadcast on the 13th, 90, 91, 92, the king of the eagle of the eagle was aiming for the throne of the mask singers.

The first Battle of the second round unfolded: Nagolatsu picked Crush's "SOFA" and the wind lamp picked Davichi's "Do not Say Hi."

The vote resulted in a 67-32 win; the eliminated Nagolatsu took off his mask and revealed Identity; he was Wanna One leader Yoon Ji-sung.

Yoon Ji-sung said: "I've been doing 'Wanna One' for a year and a half, and I've been running breathlessly since my debut. I hope you will remember the group Wanna One for a long time. "

"I was not confident in my voice before my debut. However, in 'King of Mask Singer', the seniors like heaven praised me and it was an opportunity to love themselves. "