"King of Mask Singer" Nagolatsu Identity is a young Ji-sung..."Wanna One, I want you to remember for a long time."

In King of Mask Singer, the Identity of Nagolatsu was revealed; Wanna One leader Yon Ji-sung was surprised by the protagonist.MBC King of Mask Singer broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, This song I go to Golatsu and I am flying now, I am flying was held in the second round.Nagolatsu and Feng-eung were enthusiastic, each selecting Crushs Sofa (SOFA) and Davichis Do not Say Hi.As a result, Fung-Lung won with 67 votes; Nagolatsu, which was eliminated with 32 votes, was turned out to be the Wanna One leader, Yoon Ji-sung.Yoon Ji-sung said: I was a Wanna One for a year and a half.I have been running hard after my debut. He said, I would like you to remember the group Wanna One, which you picked up with your own hands for a long time. He added, I am grateful for the gift of the impression that I would not have felt if I could not make my debut.

In "King of Mask Singer", the Identity of "Nagolatsu" was revealed; Wanna One leader Yon Ji-sung was surprised by the protagonist.

MBC 'King of Mask Singer' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 13th, 'This song I go to Golatsu' and 'I am flying now, I am flying' was held in the second round.

"Nagolatsu" and "Feng-eung" were enthusiastic, each selecting Crush's "Sofa" (SOFA) and Davichi's "Do not Say Hi."

As a result, "Fung-Lung" won with 67 votes; "Nagolatsu", which was eliminated with 32 votes, was turned out to be the Wanna One leader, Yoon Ji-sung.

Yoon Ji-sung said: "I was a Wanna One for a year and a half. I have been running hard after my debut. "He said," I would like you to remember the group Wanna One, which you picked up with your own hands for a long time. "

He added, "I am grateful for the gift of the impression that I would not have felt if I could not make my debut."