Kang Daniel, Concert and standard of Seungri with "Wins to me Are see me"

<p>Kang, Daniel 25 - Seungri bra Netherlands! Concert coming in too. Best busy winning to me is see me and......... Thank you with the phraseone picture to upload.</p><p>Photo belongs to Kang Daniel is the stage of wearing a piercing to hold Seungris shoulder to wrap. Seungri is the bread cap, and gesture, and the camera app. The two 6-year-old out of the car despite the heart-warming friendship....</p><p>Meanwhile, Kang Daniel is the last 24-27, Wanna One Last Concert 2019 Wanna One Concert [Therefore].</p>

Kang, Daniel 25 - "Seungri bra Netherlands! Concert coming in too. Best busy winning to me is see me and......... Thank you with the phrase"one picture to upload.

Photo belongs to Kang Daniel is the stage of wearing a piercing to hold Seungri's shoulder to wrap. Seungri is the bread cap, and gesture, and the camera app. The two 6-year-old out of the car despite the heart-warming friendship....

Meanwhile, Kang Daniel is the last 24-27, Wanna One Last Concert '2019 Wanna One Concert [Therefore]'.