Junsu, Wanna One Bae Jin Young X Hwang Min-hyun and Hunhun Celebratory photo

Thank youWanna One Bae Jin Young, Hwang Min-hyun were spotted meeting with JYJ JunsuOn the 3rd, Junsu said to his instagram, Even though I was busy, the superstar Min Hyon and Jin Young who came to see Elizabeth  I was so grateful for coming to see you, but I watched the musical every time I was ticketed to the musical. !Fighting  and released a picture.The photo shows Junsu, who is appearing in the musical Elizabeth, posing V with Wanna One Bae Jin Young and Hwang Min-hyun.The strong senior and juniors created a warm atmosphere.On the other hand, Wanna One, which includes Bae Jin Young and Hwang Min-hyun, was on the end of official activities on March 31st.Photo: Instagram

Thank you Wanna One Bae Jin Young, Hwang Min-hyun were spotted meeting with JYJ Junsu

On the 3rd, Junsu said to his instagram, "Even though I was busy, the superstar Min Hyon and Jin Young who came to see Elizabeth I was so grateful for coming to see you, but I watched the musical every time I was ticketed to the musical. ! Fighting "and released a picture.

The photo shows Junsu, who is appearing in the musical Elizabeth, posing V with Wanna One Bae Jin Young and Hwang Min-hyun. The strong senior and juniors created a warm atmosphere.

On the other hand, Wanna One, which includes Bae Jin Young and Hwang Min-hyun, was on the end of official activities on March 31st.

Photo: Instagram