Ji Suk-jin "Good personality Lee Kwang-soo, Lee Sun-bin and congratulations on devotion.

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin congratulated Lee Kwang-soo, a member of the Running Man family.Ji Suk-jin said, I congratulate Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin on their devotion at MBC FM4U 2 oclock date Ji Suk-jin broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st.Ji Suk-jin laughed at the question of Do you know in advance after the announcer, saying, I will comment.In the meantime, Ji Suk-jin said, Lee Kwang-soo is very personality. Lee Sun-bin is not really a thick friend, but I feel good.In addition, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bins devotion news and the third pregnancy of Haha and the star couple were also announced.I havent given birth yet, but Im a father of many. Yoo Jae-Suk was born the second time recently. I congratulate everyone.Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo, an official of King Kong by Starship, said, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin are right between lovers.Lee Sun-bin, a well-made star, said, I have been in love with Lee Kwang-soo for five months, he said. Running man became the first relationship.DB

Broadcaster Ji Suk-jin congratulated Lee Kwang-soo, a member of the Running Man' family.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I congratulate Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin on their devotion" at MBC FM4U '2 o'clock date Ji Suk-jin' broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st.

Ji Suk-jin laughed at the question of "Do you know in advance" after the announcer, saying, "I will comment."

In the meantime, Ji Suk-jin said, "Lee Kwang-soo is very personality. Lee Sun-bin is not really a thick friend, but I feel good.

In addition, Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin's devotion news and the third pregnancy of Haha and the star couple were also announced. I haven't given birth yet, but I'm a father of many. Yoo Jae-Suk was born the second time recently. I congratulate everyone."

Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo, an official of King Kong by Starship, said, "Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin are right between lovers. Lee Sun-bin, a well-made star, said, "I have been in love with Lee Kwang-soo for five months," he said. "Running Man became the first relationship."

DB