Ji Suk-jin "Did you know Lee Kwang-soo Sun-bin devotee? I'll comment."

Comedian Ji Suk-jin mentioned the devotion of actor Lee Kwang-soo, who is appearing together on SBS Running Man.Ji Suk-jin mentioned the actors Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin who are known to be in love for five months on MBC FM4U Dooshis date Ji Suk-jin broadcast on the 31st.When asked by the listener, Did you know? Ji Suk-jin, who replied, I will comment, said, Lee Kwang-soo is very good.Lee Sun-bin has no thick friendship, but I feel it is okay.

Comedian Ji Suk-jin mentioned the devotion of actor Lee Kwang-soo, who is appearing together on SBS Running Man'.

Ji Suk-jin mentioned the actors Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin who are known to be in love for five months on MBC FM4U 'Dooshi's date Ji Suk-jin' broadcast on the 31st.

When asked by the listener, "Did you know?" Ji Suk-jin, who replied, "I will comment," said, "Lee Kwang-soo is very good. Lee Sun-bin has no thick friendship, but I feel it is okay. "