Ji Suk-jin, Lee Kwang-soo Lee Sun-bin Celebration 'Jesu'

Lee Kwang-soo Lee Sun-bin, who developed from Running Man to a lover, was blessed by his eldest brother Seok-jin.Ji Suk-jin said, I congratulate Lee Kwang-soo Lee Sun-bins devotion at MBC FM4U 2 oclock date Ji Suk-jin broadcast on the 31st.Did you know beforehand? Asked the announcer, Ji Suk-jin said, I will comment on it. However, Lee Kwang-soo is very personality. I do not have a thick relationship with Lee Sun-bin, but I feel good.In the meantime, Lee Sun-bin wrote the title Jesu and laughed.Regarding the third pregnancy of Haha Star, which became a hot topic on the day, Ji Suk-jin congratulated him with his sincere congratulations, saying, Haha has achieved my dream that I can not do.Lee Kwang-soos devotion was reported by the magazine on the 31st. Lee Kwang-soos agency acknowledged the fact of five months of devotion.

Lee Kwang-soo Lee Sun-bin, who developed from Running Man' to a lover, was blessed by his eldest brother Seok-jin.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I congratulate Lee Kwang-soo Lee Sun-bin's devotion" at MBC FM4U '2 o'clock date Ji Suk-jin' broadcast on the 31st.

"Did you know beforehand?" Asked the announcer, Ji Suk-jin said, "I will comment on it." However, Lee Kwang-soo is very personality. I do not have a thick relationship with Lee Sun-bin, but I feel good." In the meantime, Lee Sun-bin wrote the title "Jesu" and laughed.

Regarding the third pregnancy of Haha Star, which became a hot topic on the day, Ji Suk-jin congratulated him with his sincere congratulations, saying, "Haha has achieved my dream that I can not do.

Lee Kwang-soo's devotion was reported by the magazine on the 31st. Lee Kwang-soo's agency acknowledged the fact of five months of devotion.