Ji Suk-jin "Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Sun-bin? No comment.

Running Man Ji Suk-jin blessed his fellow Lee Kwang-soos devotion.Ji Suk-jin said, I congratulate Lee Kwang-soo Lee Sun-bins devotion on MBC FM4U radio It is a date of 2 oclock broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st.Did you know beforehand? asked Hur Il-hoo, but Ji Suk-jin said, I will comment. Nevertheless, Lee Kwang-soo is very personality.I do not have a lot of friends with Lee Sun-bin, but I feel good. Ji Suk-jin also laughed at Lee Sun-bin by saying Jesu .Regarding the third pregnancy of Haha Star, which became a hot topic on the day, Ji Suk-jin congratulated him with his sincere congratulations, saying, Haha has achieved my dream that I can not do.

Running Man' Ji Suk-jin blessed his fellow Lee Kwang-soo's devotion.

Ji Suk-jin said, "I congratulate Lee Kwang-soo Lee Sun-bin's devotion" on MBC FM4U radio "It is a date of 2 o'clock" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st.

"Did you know beforehand?" asked Hur Il-hoo, but Ji Suk-jin said, "I will comment." Nevertheless, Lee Kwang-soo is very personality. I do not have a lot of friends with Lee Sun-bin, but I feel good. "Ji Suk-jin also laughed at Lee Sun-bin by saying" Jesu ".

Regarding the third pregnancy of Haha Star, which became a hot topic on the day, Ji Suk-jin congratulated him with his sincere congratulations, saying, "Haha has achieved my dream that I can not do.