IU, Jeju Island's solo Concert 'The Holy Feast' ..tenth anniversary tour finale

Singer IU adorned the finale of the tenth anniversary Concert in the last tour area, Jeju Island.The IU opened the Tenth anniversary Tour Concert Now - Curtain Call at the Jeju Island International Convention Center in Seogwipo City, Jeju Island on the 5th and 6th.The Jeju Island performance was filled with a variety of songs to identify the footsteps of the IUs past decade; it was held for about three hours, receiving a heated cheer from the audience.IU, who appeared in a bright tangerine costume, laughed brightly, saying, I finally came to Jeju Island.Jeju Island is a place where I have a lot of good memories, he said. I will make the end of the long journey in Jeju Island pleasantly.He then performed a hit song that included his 10-year career, including Pink Shin, Good Day, Meet Friday, Pippi and his debut song Mia.It is said that it melted its own sensibility and called Blue Night of Jeju Island and got a response.Singer Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon also appeared on stage and attracted the attention of the audience, who formed a relationship with each other in the JTBC Hyoris Homestay.At that time, Lee Hyori, IU wrote She on the stage for the first time and added meaning.In the fourth part, which was specially organized only in the Jeju Island performance, IU sang songs written and composed directly by IU, such as palette, knee, heart, night letter, and name.The unreleased self-titled station, which was completed at the time of filming the drama My Uncle, was also released for the first time, giving a deep echo.IU said, It was really good to be able to finish the tenth anniversary tour concert at Jeju Island.I will be remembered for my proud performance.  I think I have been living in the name of why for 10 years.I thank everyone who has made me feel like you and me are one.IU will appear on JTBCs Your Song, which takes off its veil on the 17th.

Singer IU adorned the finale of the tenth anniversary Concert in the last tour area, Jeju Island.

The IU opened the 'tenth anniversary Tour Concert Now - Curtain Call' at the Jeju Island International Convention Center in Seogwipo City, Jeju Island on the 5th and 6th.

The Jeju Island performance was filled with a variety of songs to identify the footsteps of the IU's past decade; it was held for about three hours, receiving a heated cheer from the audience.

IU, who appeared in a bright tangerine costume, laughed brightly, saying, "I finally came to Jeju Island." "Jeju Island is a place where I have a lot of good memories," he said. "I will make the end of the long journey in Jeju Island pleasantly."

He then performed a hit song that included his 10-year career, including Pink Shin, Good Day, Meet Friday, Pippi and his debut song Mia. It is said that it melted its own sensibility and called 'Blue Night of Jeju Island' and got a response.

Singer Lee Hyori and Lee Sang Soon also appeared on stage and attracted the attention of the audience, who formed a relationship with each other in the JTBC 'Hyori's Homestay'. At that time, Lee Hyori, IU wrote 'She' on the stage for the first time and added meaning. In the fourth part, which was specially organized only in the Jeju Island performance, IU sang songs written and composed directly by IU, such as palette, knee, heart, night letter, and name. The unreleased self-titled station, which was completed at the time of filming the drama My Uncle, was also released for the first time, giving a deep echo.

IU said, "It was really good to be able to finish the tenth anniversary tour Concert at Jeju Island. I will be remembered for my proud performance. "" I think I have been living in the name of 'why' for 10 years. “I thank everyone who has made me feel like you and me are one.”

IU will appear on JTBC's Your Song, which takes off its veil on the 17th.