Human conscience test 'Refugee'...' Jung Woo-sung hears

The Yemen Civil War has been going on for four years.As the number of Refugees escaping from war increases, Refugee Human Rights is becoming a world issue.In our country, Yemen Refugee comes to Jeju Island, and the social wave continues.Yesterday (10th) was also World Human Rights Day.So today, I will talk about the Refugee issue with actor Jung Woo-sung, who is working as a United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Goodwill Ambassador.Jung Woo-sung, welcome.Hello, nice to meet you.I heard that you were going to Malaysia, Djibouti, Africa, the refuge of Yemen Refugees recently, and you were originally going to Yemen.Refugee is a very far and deep understanding of people.And if Yemen is, its not a country were used to.When we listen to and see what the crisis they are in and talk to our society, we can deepen our understanding of the Jeju Yemen people that our society is problem with.Then we will watch the video you have visited for a while and continue to talk.This is the Camp where about 1,300 Yemen Refugees live; I think the medical problem is the most serious.I think its a terrible situation. (Yemen) is not safe at all; I had to leave to live.The children are so shocked at Yemen that even when they come to Djibouti, they are scared to see the plane.I lost my father (in the war) and I lost it all. Father said he would come back (save food) ... and now he cant come back.The situation does not look good even if you look at the screen, but what about the situation of the refugees that Jung Woo-sung went to see directly.The biggest problem is that were losing hope.Usually, the Refugees never miss hope.When peace comes back, I feel most sorry that I have been losing hope because of the prolonged civil war, as I have often dreamed of returning to my homeland, finding my daily life, re-creating my family, and my own work, raising my family, and taking care of my family.If there is a person who remembers Jung Woo-sung especially among the refugees I met this time.A 19-year-old girl named Rosa, who is so smart, she taught herself English through an English book that went around the camp.I want to continue to study language, and I think that it may be the desire for communication with the outside world in the unconscious of the child.I think you felt a lot.How did you feel?Theyre not special people.I keep feeling that their history and our history resemble each other.Through the imperialism and the Cold War, civil wars arise due to political conflicts, and violence occurs, and the people who suffer the greatest damage in them are innocent citizens, the most weak children in them.Is the damage to these people justified?After the comments regarding Jeju Island Yemen Refugee, a huge amount of bad news was poured out against Mr. Jung Woo-sung.In fact, Jung Woo-sung was famous as an actor without evil.I think youve been hurt a little.I was embarrassed, embarrassed.Perhaps those who voiced such concern were embarrassed, so I think it is definitely different to help those who are far away, those who need to help in the distance, and those who are in front of our gates right away.So I was embarrassed, so I think you could have enough of the opposite.But what I was worried about was that there were some voices that were collectively moving for some purpose.Thats why you keep not stopping talking, right?In a way, Refugee is a story of people in special danger to Refugee, but it is about human rights.Human rights should be equal, and equality is about the dignity of a human being that transcends national and religious nationality, so for any reason, we talk about discrimination because there is no idea in the process of protecting human rights equally.Nevertheless, there are still many voices against it.There are so many people who have concerns or fears.Especially potential crimes.I dont think youd believe in potential crimes if I said this, but the agency counts show that the rate of criminal crimes from Refugee is very low.with the statistics that there are few.But it is not a matter of Refugee that is harmonized with a society and that the person commits a crime, but an individual deviation.Thats why I think he should be punished strongly in the legal system in his society.And I think that the problem of youth unemployment is a big problem in our society, and that problem should be considered as another problem of our society.You just met Angelina Jolie.What you talked about when you met him.As a goodwill ambassador, we talked about what we should do as a special envoy, and the importance of what we should do, and we have fewer opportunities for goodwill ambassadors to harmonize and gather ideas together.I think you were not comfortable with the situation in Jeju Island right now, meeting the Yemen Refugees in person.Heavi, heavy, and when I meet Yemen Refugee, they thank me. Thank you for coming to a long place to listen to our story. Thank you to Korea. When I hear that I can have some hope for a positive future, I can not hear it so lightly.I should be better at the role of intermediary bridge, the responsibility of goodwill ambassadors. It was a meeting that could be re-recalled.Yes, I talked to Jung Woo-sung.Thank you.

The Yemen Civil War has been going on for four years.

As the number of Refugees escaping from war increases, 'Refugee Human Rights' is becoming a World issue.

In our country, Yemen Refugee comes to Jeju Island, and the social wave continues.

Yesterday (10th) was also World Human Rights Day.

So today, I will talk about the Refugee issue with actor Jung Woo-sung, who is working as a United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Goodwill Ambassador.

Jung Woo-sung, welcome.

Hello, nice to meet you.

I heard that you were going to Malaysia, Djibouti, Africa, the refuge of Yemen Refugees recently, and you were originally going to Yemen.

Refugee is a very far and deep understanding of people.

And if Yemen is, it's not a country we're used to.

When we listen to and see what the crisis they are in and talk to our society, we can deepen our understanding of the Jeju Yemen people that our society is problem with.

Then we will watch the video you have visited for a while and continue to talk.

“This is the Camp where about 1,300 Yemen Refugees live; I think the medical problem is the most serious. I think it's a terrible situation."

" (Yemen) is not safe at all; I had to leave to live."

"The children are so shocked at Yemen that even when they come to Djibouti, they are scared to see the plane."

"I lost my Father (in the war) and I lost it all. Father said he would come back (save food) ... and now he can't come back."

The situation does not look good even if you look at the screen, but what about the situation of the Refugees that Jung Woo-sung went to see directly.

The biggest problem is that we're losing hope.

Usually, the Refugees never miss hope.

When peace comes back, I feel most sorry that I have been losing hope because of the prolonged civil war, as I have often dreamed of returning to my homeland, finding my daily life, re-creating my family, and my own work, raising my family, and taking care of my family.

If there is a person who remembers Jung Woo-sung especially among the Refugees I met this time.

A 19-year-old girl named Rosa, who is so smart, she taught herself English through an English book that went around the Camp.

I want to continue to study language, and I think that it may be the desire for communication with the outside World in the unconscious of the child.

I think you felt a lot.

How did you feel?

They're not special people.

I keep feeling that their history and our history resemble each other.

Through the imperialism and the Cold War, civil wars arise due to political conflicts, and violence occurs, and the people who suffer the greatest damage in them are innocent citizens, the most weak children in them.

Is the damage to these people justified?

After the comments regarding Jeju Island Yemen Refugee, a huge amount of bad news was poured out against Mr. Jung Woo-sung.

In fact, Jung Woo-sung was famous as an actor without evil.

I think you've been hurt a little.

I was embarrassed, embarrassed.

Perhaps those who voiced such concern were embarrassed, so I think it is definitely different to help those who are far away, those who need to help in the distance, and those who are in front of our gates right away.

So I was embarrassed, so I think you could have enough of the opposite.

But what I was worried about was that there were some voices that were collectively moving for some purpose.

That's why you keep not stopping talking, right?

In a way, Refugee is a story of people in special danger to Refugee, but it is about human rights.

Human rights should be equal, and equality is about the dignity of a human being that transcends national and religious nationality, so for any reason, we talk about discrimination because there is no idea in the process of protecting human rights equally.

Nevertheless, there are still many voices against it.

There are so many people who have concerns or fears.

Especially potential crimes.

I don’t think you’d believe in potential crimes if I said this, but the agency counts show that the rate of criminal crimes from Refugee is very low.

with the statistics that there are few.

But it is not a matter of Refugee that is harmonized with a society and that the person commits a crime, but an individual deviation.

That's why I think he should be punished strongly in the legal system in his society.

And I think that the problem of youth unemployment is a big problem in our society, and that problem should be considered as another problem of our society.

You just met Angelina Jolie.

What you talked about when you met him.

As a goodwill ambassador, we talked about what we should do as a special envoy, and the importance of what we should do, and we have fewer opportunities for goodwill ambassadors to harmonize and gather ideas together.

I think you were not comfortable with the situation in Jeju Island right now, meeting the Yemen Refugees in person.

Heavi, heavy, and when I meet Yemen Refugee, they thank me. Thank you for coming to a long place to listen to our story. Thank you to Korea. When I hear that I can have some hope for a positive future, I can not hear it so lightly.

I should be better at the role of intermediary bridge, the responsibility of goodwill ambassadors. It was a meeting that could be re-recalled.

Yes, I talked to Jung Woo-sung.

Thank you.