Kim So-hyun "Happy Together 4' MC proposal surprises...it was broken properly"

Musical actor Kim So-hyun expressed his feelings for appearing on KBS2 Happy Together 4 Special MC.Kim So-hyun appeared as a Special MC on KBS2s Special Feature of the Um Yu-min Law on Happy Together 4 broadcast on the 6th.He showed off his best friend Kimi, who was in a state of unrelenting exposure and a sudden exposure, along with the musicals half-white idol, Eom Ki-jun, Yoo Jun-sang, and Kim Beop-rae.Kim said, It is broken properly. It seems that he has put me down for a long time.I was under a lot of pressure preparing for the musical Elizabeth, and I felt like I couldnt sleep because I had to do something important.Elizabeth is a heavy character in Elizabeth, so if you are not normally okay, you will have to be a person with great technique. Kim So-hyun has been brushing away the burden and stress of Elizabeth from Happy Together 4.Kim said, I was so surprised when I received the MC proposal, Kim said.I asked if I had misrepresented my attempt to contact Kim So-hyun, a child actor, and laughed.Ive taken it so exciting and pleasantly, and Im worried about what Ill do if people come to see Elizabeth later get confused.I also sang Im My Own, the number of Elizabeth, and I was so grateful to be able to sing my song. I think I made a very good MC ceremony by appearing on a chance.Meanwhile, the musical Elisabeth, starring Kim So-hyun, is a box office masterpiece created by a fantastic combination of existential characters and fantasy elements, depicting the love of beautiful Empress Elizabeth, who lived a more dramatic life than drama, and Der Tod, which has a deadly charm.Kim So-hyun re-entered the role of Elizabeth, the empress remembered as the most beautiful empress in Austrian history and a person who longed for complete freedom as a human being in five years.In the role of Empress Elizabeth, Oh Joo-hyun, Kim So-hyun, Shin Young-sook, Park Hyung-sik, Jung Taek-woon (Bix Leo), Kim Jun-su (JYJ) and Rookeni will appear in the role of Death.The musical Elizabeth will be performed at the Blue Square Interpark Hall in Itaewon, Seoul until February 10, 2019.

musical actor Kim So-hyun expressed his feelings for appearing on KBS2 Happy Together 4 Special MC.

Kim So-hyun appeared as a Special MC on KBS2's Special Feature of the Um Yu-min Law on Happy Together 4 broadcast on the 6th. He showed off his best friend Kimi, who was in a state of unrelenting exposure and a sudden exposure, along with the musical's half-white idol, Eom Ki-jun, Yoo Jun-sang, and Kim Beop-rae.

Kim said, "It is broken properly. It seems that he has put me down for a long time."

“I was under a lot of pressure preparing for the musical Elizabeth, and I felt like I couldn’t sleep because I had to do something important. Elizabeth is a heavy character in Elizabeth, so if you are not normally okay, you will have to be a person with great technique. "

Kim So-hyun has been brushing away the burden and stress of Elizabeth from Happy Together 4. Kim said, "I was so surprised when I received the MC proposal," Kim said. I asked if I had misrepresented my attempt to contact Kim So-hyun, a child actor, and laughed.

“I’ve taken it so exciting and pleasantly, and I’m worried about what I’ll do if people come to see Elizabeth later get confused. “I also sang “I’m My Own,” the number of Elizabeth, and I was so grateful to be able to sing my song. I think I made a very good MC ceremony by appearing on a chance.”

Meanwhile, the musical Elisabeth, starring Kim So-hyun, is a box office masterpiece created by a fantastic combination of existential characters and fantasy elements, depicting the love of beautiful Empress Elizabeth, who lived a more dramatic life than drama, and Der Tod, which has a deadly charm. Kim So-hyun re-entered the role of Elizabeth, the empress remembered as the most beautiful empress in Austrian history and a person who longed for complete freedom as a human being in five years.

In the role of Empress Elizabeth, Oh Joo-hyun, Kim So-hyun, Shin Young-sook, Park Hyung-sik, Jung Taek-woon (Bix Leo), Kim Jun-su (JYJ) and Rookeni will appear in the role of Death. The musical Elizabeth will be performed at the Blue Square Interpark Hall in Itaewon, Seoul until February 10, 2019.