Yoon Kyun-sang' "Kiss, I do not think about love" Kim Yoo-jung pushed out

Yoon Kyun-sang concealed the feelings of love and hurt Kim Yoo-jung.On JTBCs Once Cleaning Hot, which aired on the 11th, a scene was portrayed in which a pre-sentence (Yoon Kyun-sang) pushed off a Kim Yoo-jung.The presiding was already in the grip of Osol, and he was jealous of the intimate appearance of the people and Osol after suffering from Osol.The first one, Sea, who conveyed his heart with a sweet kiss to Osol, laughed, Is that a little like your representative taste? And said, Anyway, it is a big hit.What are you doing in the sump with the representative? When the lead character asked, So you want to go out? Do you have a date? Osol felt a sense of wonder because he did not hear any confession from the first.Osol asked the first to meet, but the first decided not to go to the presidents visit, or to inform the Osol about the postwar situation.In addition, Cha said, I have to fix my blemish. Do you live and live for a lifetime? You are old.We should be married and in love.I am so grateful to say that I am so grateful, but I can not say that I am this shape as you can see the marriage because of my mother who changes her lover.The reason why the first decision can not reveal to Osol was Plum (Kim Hye-eun).In the end, the presiding turned away from Osol. Osol said, How can a man feel like himself.When I asked him what he could say about yesterday, about the kiss, the first thought was, What do you want to hear? The first decision was to push Osol away, saying, Why, did I say I should go out? Im sorry, but I do not want to go out.

Yoon Kyun-sang concealed the feelings of love and hurt Kim Yoo-jung.

On JTBC's Once Cleaning Hot, which aired on the 11th, a scene was portrayed in which a pre-sentence (Yoon Kyun-sang) pushed off a Kim Yoo-jung.

The presiding was already in the grip of Osol, and he was jealous of the intimate appearance of the people and Osol after suffering from Osol.

The first one, Sea, who conveyed his heart with a sweet kiss to Osol, laughed, "Is that a little like your representative taste?" And said, "Anyway, it is a big hit. What are you doing in the sump with the representative? "

When the lead character asked, "So you want to go out? Do you have a date?" Osol felt a sense of wonder because he did not hear any confession from the first.

Osol asked the first to meet, but the first decided not to go to the president's visit, or to inform the Osol about the postwar situation.

In addition, Cha said, "I have to fix my blemish. Do you live and live for a lifetime? You are old. “We should be married and in love.”

"I am so grateful to say that I am so grateful, but I can not say that I am this shape as you can see the marriage because of my mother who changes her lover." The reason why the first decision can not reveal to Osol was Plum (Kim Hye-eun).

In the end, the presiding turned away from Osol. Osol said, “How can a man feel like himself. When I asked him what he could say about yesterday, about the kiss, "the first thought was," What do you want to hear? "

The first decision was to push Osol away, saying, "Why, did I say I should go out? I'm sorry, but I do not want to go out."